Super Bowl Squares Contest!

J4U, I was gonna get you a dozen B330 balls and a ball marker for your favorite college. My PM box is open if you change your mind! Hope to see ya at a THP event some time.

THPing on Tapatalk

Thanks fellas, it was a pretty cool little excitement boost to the game!

J4U, I was gonna get you a dozen B330 balls and a ball marker for your favorite college. My PM box is open if you change your mind! Hope to see ya at a THP event some time.

Man I really appreciate it but when we meet up at an outing you can get me a ball marker from that course. Starting to collect them now, so that would be cool. Will send you a PM, but won't have an address with it...lol. Thanks again!

Thanks fellas, it was a pretty cool little excitement boost to the game!

Man I really appreciate it but when we meet up at an outing you can get me a ball marker from that course. Starting to collect them now, so that would be cool. Will send you a PM, but won't have an address with it...lol. Thanks again!

now that is respectable...

LOL. I read that and was like "Where does he think I live?" HA. Whatever you want to do, dude. Don't recall if you are coming to the outing or not, but if so, your drinks are on me or wherever our paths cross.

Congrats again on the win, dude!

Thanks man, ya I completely forgot how far you were from I35 and Barry road... IN-A-TUB is awesome! I will see you at the outing or and earlier invitational somewhere close to you possibly.

Back