What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

2008 VW Touareg V10 TDI. Wanted something that could pull like a truck but get great mileage and was comfy.

That's one of my "must own someday" cars, ideally in white or the bright blue, beautiful truck!

Currently own a 2004 Pathfinder SE about to cross the 100k mark this week!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

2011 Ford F-150 ecoboost. My wife and I were looking at the Ford Explorer and decided to go with the truck, it actually has a ton of room, and not horrible gas mileage for a truck around 18 all around.

I drive a 2005 Toyota Matrix when it is cold or I am heading to the golf course. The rest of the time I ride my 2010 Harley Ultra Glide.

Now you are talking - I have a 09 HD Electra - ride it back/forth to the club and to the office if I don't need to be knotted up.

2011 Sonata Turbo. It is good on gas and it is a chick magnet. Well, it's good on gas. :angel:

VW GLI - Love this car.

4ade150c.jpg

2013 Ford Explorer XLT. Liked the ride, touch screen synch, bluetooth, and the general look of it. And the 4x4 comes in handy for those unexpected work trips to Western New York.

Did not expect you to be a GLI driver, but I love it. Just makes me like you more.

haha why's that? My car progression has been Civic - Civic - Mazda6 hatchback - GLI.

It's not even close in comparison in how much I love this car. It also looks a lot like the A4, which I love.

haha why's that? My car progression has been Civic - Civic - Mazda6 hatchback - GLI.

It's not even close in comparison in how much I love this car. It also looks a lot like the A4, which I love.

haha I'm not sure why. Can see the Civic, guess I just wasn't expecting it. It's a good thing :cool:

A minivan. I hate it. Why? Because when we had to get a minivan (three kids), I was driving the older of our two existing vehicles and therefore had to trade in the best car I ever owned.

Someday I'll drive a car that I like again. I hope.

Daily driver is an Audi Q5. LOVE it. Surprisingly good gas mileage at 31 mpg on my 45 min to 1 hour commute to work.

The other one is the MX5. Love this little car. It's a 2006 3rd gen limited edition #680/3500. Had it for over 7 years now and it only has 32k miles on it.

IMG_0514.jpg

2010 Chrysler 300s...because I couldn't afford a real Bentley.

I drive a 03 Ram with the Hemi. Want something newer and 4x4 in the next year. Wife drives a 2012 VW Passat TDI SE with Nav. I love this car. We may never own another car brand than VW now.

2010 Chrysler 300s...because I couldn't afford a real Bentley.

LMAO. Put some 24 inch rims on it and you'll fit right in out here in NorCal.

I drive an 06 Saturn Vue. Fun little first car. I just wish it had a bigger engine! Only an I4 :(

I used to be big into cars and had a couple really nice Mustangs (oxymoron I know) that I loved to work on and beat the tar out of. Now my wife and I have a 2007 GMC Sierra CC 4x4 for getting around and doing the things we need to do and I have a little 2001 Pontiac Sunfire puddlejumper that I use for cheap commuting and to keep the miles off our truck.

I drive a 1999 Toyota Camry GOLD EDITION...#ballin

Sadly, most of the students have nicer cars than me at the places I substitute teach.

2010 White Ford Fusion SE. For the winter and rainy days.I like the style and gas mileage. I traded in my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee for the Fusion. Nice warm weather I have a supermoto motorcycle. Had to give up the sportbikes!

2007 Honda Accord. Bought it because of gas mileage and because I had had Fords and Chevys that ended up giving me trouble long before they should. Hoping my Accord takes me well over 200k.

2012 Nissan Murano. I need all wheel drive in Duluth, MN hills and snow

'99 Ranger 4x4 for work.
'06 Accord to get kids around.

2011 Jaguar XF. It's a fun car to drive, and I really like the looks of it.

I drove a 2010 Subaru Outback (the new body style). The AWD is nice in the snow.

Jacqui drives a 2001 Ford F150 4x4.

2011 Ford Fusion and 2012 Honda CRV

2008 Mazda 3 because it's what my parents bought for me during college (in '08) when my Grand Cherokee was guzzling gas. I haven't gotten rid of it because it runs fine and the payments are low...so reason to change quite yet.

Back