What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, a tiny white vinyl decal of this would look AMAZNG between the stripes and the hosel. A very small one. Pure class.
canadian-leaf-hi.png

I had some fun elsewhere, but it should be here:

gune7yve.jpg

GGot it for a song.

I had some fun elsewhere, but it should be here:

gune7yve.jpg

GGot it for a song.

What degree buddy. I'm stoked about these they are pretty nice.

What degree buddy. I'm stoked about these they are pretty nice.

Went with the 21, wanted the 24, but couldn't say no to what I got this for considering its spanking new.

Picked up a pair of Adizero shoes, an UA polo, and two pairs of SofJoy gloves.

Picked up a Ping G15 driver. Was going to get the G20 but the G15 actually outperformed it. My last driver was set to slightly open so at the range I saw some hooks. But it was nice to get out to the heated range and hit some balls finally. Swing was off but that was expected

Nice Jman! Interested to see how it works for you!

Ordered more shoes, UGH!!! However, another pair of Ecco Biom Hybrids is a good thing!!!

Nice Jman.

Went with the 21, wanted the 24, but couldn't say no to what I got this for considering its spanking new.

Dude you are finding some great deals lately it looks like?

See more fgp , used off ebay.

Dude you are finding some great deals lately it looks like?

TRULY am. I've always been lucky that way since I started ho'ing, but it's certainly been an impressive start to this year!

I approve of this message!

yeah, should be here tomorrow, while I love my odyssey #2, theres always room for improvement

yeah, should be here tomorrow, while I love my odyssey #2, theres always room for improvement

Did you go straight through SeeMore? I'm loving their Z series. Just afraid the Z3 won't fit in the THP Headcover.

Did you go straight through SeeMore? I'm loving their Z series. Just afraid the Z3 won't fit in the THP Headcover.

It's no bigger than the mFGP2. Mid-mallet. It'll fit easily.

No, a used one from the marketplace

This is not a fearable thing! guaranteed it fits like a glove. My good man, you belong to that putter this year! Get it done!

Well. Wedges are done.

Cleveland Chrome 588s. 54.12 and 60.08.

Yes!!! Awesome purchase Blu! That's some quality execution right there.

As impulsive as it seems, it wasn't. A lot of thought went into it.

Wow, dudes going HAM in here today. Nice buys Dan, Jman, and Blu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back