flydigital

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi THPers,

I have been lurking around a couple months and figured it was time to introduce myself... So hello! I live in south OC (San Juan) playing Shorecliffs as my home course. I've been playing golf (hacking) pretty inconsistently since I was a teenager but just recently got "hooked" and am really trying to improve. For the past 4 months I have been playing about once a week now and practice 1-2 times per week, have been taking lessons every other week, buying gear and all the rest that comes with being addicted to this game.

4 months ago I was shooting 110 on average, and just yesterday I shot my best round of 84, so the hard work is paying off! Great resources like THP have really helped so thank you! I also really enjoy reading through the forums, hearing opinions and relating to others who are trying to improve their game.

So anyway, thanks to THP and the community for this really great resource, glad to be here!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP glad you joined.
Congratulations on your 84.

Welcome

Welcome to THP! And also my congrats on your 84!

Welcome and congrats on the speedy improvements.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow Southern Cal Hacker!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome fellow Californian.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP..check out the thread for Southern California Golfers, maybe you can hookup and play a round or two.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: congrats on the new personal best of 84, looks like you will be in the 70's soon.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to paradise! Hacker style

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, it sounds like you're making great strides in your game. That's awesome, keep up the hard work!

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow SoCal'er. Check out the SoCal thread and come out and join us. I'm playing in your neck of the woods on Saturday. Bella Collina in San Clemente.

Back