What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach Soccer.

Three 12 minute periods, there has to be a winner. They average 10 to 14 goals a game!

YEE HAW! I'm watching Urban Cowboy on CMT. Ride that bull John Travolta!:cowboy:

Should be sleeping. Almost am.

Watching Sabrina.

Audrey Hepburn. Yowzah.

The real Sabrina.

Sportscenter and HL News. Did Robin Meade get her boobs done? :confused2:

Mrs is watching "Dating In The Dark" It's pretty silly.

Once it finally goes away, I recorded "The Toy" Pure comedy gold. The Toy (1982)

Women's Professional Soccer

Los Angeles versus Chicago.

Law and Order SVU on Sleuth TV

Golf Channel. Just returned from the range.

Anyone like "Curb Your Enthusiasm?" On Friday nights I could (and have) watched rerun after rerun for hours.

Did anyone watch "Defying Gravity" on Sunday?

It didn't look like something I would normally watch the pilot for, but I'm a big Ron Livingston fan. Anyway, it was interesting. Trying to figure out where it's going. I have a feeling it's going to be sort of like "Lost." (Disclaimer: I haven't ever watched "Lost" but I've heard people talk about all it's twists and stuff.)

It didn't look like something I would normally watch the pilot for, but I'm a big Ron Livingston fan. Anyway, it was interesting. Trying to figure out where it's going. I have a feeling it's going to be sort of like "Lost." (Disclaimer: I haven't ever watched "Lost" but I've heard people talk about all it's twists and stuff.)

I missed it but I'd still like to catch it on abc.com. I'm a huge Lost fan and that's what it looked like it would be to me.

Ahem--Harry.

Law and Order SVU on USA. My wife is a LAO junkie.

Wipe Out All star edition. Will they bring Dark Horse Gipe back?

Burn Notice Season 2, getting ready for season finale tomorrow night! :banana:

SYTYCD on Fox. Last four competing.

my computer screen while I try to find a beach to go decompress on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back