Hybrid Shoot Out Results

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is official. The shoot out is complete and the results are posted. Take a look and let us know your thoughts. Surprises? There were for us. In every handicap group, the same 3-4 hybrids finished at the top for every single person it seemed.

The Hackers Paradise Hybrid Shoot Out Results

Damn good review, JB! Like my comments on the article, would it be possible to post a breakdown of all the results? Say maybe a list of each category ranked 1-16 for combined handicaps, and then the separate handicap groupings results 1-16?

• Admin
Im not sure we will publish all 16 for each group. We already posted the top 2 for each handicap group in each category. I will be adding more today as well. First up is the breakdown on each person in the group and what they liked the most and what they disliked. If time permits we will give more of a breakdown in each group as well.

Great job THP!

• Admin
Bumping this for the pm gang.

Excellent shoot out once again. Im suprised the Nickent 5DX didnt win. But at the same time Im not suprised Adams won, its how they got started!

• Admin
This was a fun one for us. Thanks for the feedback guys.

I am not surprised that the "Adams" clubs scored as high as they did. I have always thought they had a very user friendly product ever since their "Tight Lies" product came out. :clapp:

Loved the shoot-out, I was surprised that Adams took the overall win. I've never even given any of the Adams lines a look, guess I'll have to give them a shot next time I'm looking to buy a club.

Before reading the review, i expected the TM rescue to be first, but that was not the case. Surprising, but great!

I'd love to hear what they liked and apperantly disliked about the TM Rescue. I love these clubs and hit them a mile. Very easy to hit. The sad part is now I have to try the Nickent 5DX, really I've just been wanting too anyway, lol

Thanks for the great review JB

I've read the main story.I still have to get through some of the other stuff. Great shootout. Can't wait for the next one!

Great work, again! Your reviews and shootouts drew me to this site. Too bad I'm on the wrong coast to participate in one of these.

Thanks for all the feedback. Today I finally get to hit some of the hybrids from this event and I look forward to trying a few of these out.

I really enjoy these shootout reviews. They are unlike anything else I have found and give some very useful information. Thanks THP for another quality product!!

Thanks AHH. I finally got a chance to hit most of these this morning. It was fun. I agree with a lot of the results. Some of my favorites did not make the top 5, but overall, it was a fun event and glad that the information is out there for everybody.

Back