2013 Adams Super Hybrids - S and LS - THP Preview

I hit the S at Dick's last week and I loved it! Straight, consistent, great feel/sound, distance and flight was good, all around I REALLY liked it! I may be swapping out hybrids here before too long.

Today pretty much confirmed to me that I need to stop pondering things in the 19* Super-S's place. I hit this so well its stupid, and itminimally shorter than the LS as well as more forgiving/accurate. I'm really taken aback by this one.

I've been wondering why you were doing that.

I've been wondering why you were doing that.

Because I was being a dumb-ass. I kill this thing, it sounds great, and the shaft is awesome in it. Literally its 5 yards shorter on average than the LS for me.

I sort of thought that, but I like you and all, so didn't want to just outright say it lol.

The internet golfer in me still believes the LS would be perfect for me.

Because I was being a dumb-ass. I kill this thing, it sounds great, and the shaft is awesome in it. Literally its 5 yards shorter on average than the LS for me.

Admit it Jman. Much like me, you want to love the titanium. Anything with titanium must be better

I sort of thought that, but I like you and all, so didn't want to just outright say it lol.

The internet golfer in me still believes the LS would be perfect for me.

I need to be told these things from time to time, but only from people I like, so you're qualified.

The LS is nice, but the S is underrated. Though I feel I might have lost some validity when the HotList agreed with me ana gave the S gold while the LS got silver. Haha

Admit it Jman. Much like me, you want to love the titanium. Anything with titanium must be better

I truly have liked the S more form the start, the footprint and profile just oozes more confidence for me. I could game the LS full time EASY, but I'd be giving up accuracy and forgiveness for marginal length in my case, just doesn't make sense for me. Many will LOVE it though because Adams truly makes awesome hybo's, even in spite of the 299 price tag.

The Hot List strikes again lol.

Regardless, I do want to try one out. I'd love just a few more yards from the hybrid slot and everything I've seen/read says that one of these might do that for me.

Regardless, I do want to try one out. I'd love just a few more yards from the hybrid slot and everything I've seen/read says that one of these might do that for me.

Don't sleep on the X-Hot dude. I'm seeing some very nice distance from mine

That's another one I need to try.

I heard of a LSP model coming out later this year. Maybe in the spring? Anyone have news or info on that? Not sure if it's a tour club or what's different.

I've not heard anything about it, sleuth.

I heard of a LSP model coming out later this year. Maybe in the spring? Anyone have news or info on that? Not sure if it's a tour club or what's different.

I've heard nothing myself.

I answered my own Q. Quick google search has revealed it is a tour issue club. So not worth the extra money for maybe a slightly smaller profile and different weighting :)

I'm eyeing the LS as well. I like the idea of the multi comp. Still haven't had an opportunity to hit it, but hopefully all things go well.

I kinda want the 22 now.

I kinda want the 22 now.

Thinking on it all day long, it's not a "kinda" thing. I really think I want the 22 in the bag with the 19 this year. In the S, not the LS.

Thinking on it all day long, it's not a "kinda" thing. I really think I want the 22 in the bag with the 19 this year. In the S, not the LS.

Lets bring this into the what did you buy today thread!

Lets bring this into the what did you buy today thread!

Ha! Not until the end of the month IF it does happen dude.

But I want it to happen.

Can't believe I enjoy a white club with graphics on the head like this. Crazy.

Just had the UK prices announced. £199 for the LS and £119 for the S, which is kind of annoying as the S should be under £100 and the LS is about right??

I guess another reason to come to the States soon!

I was on the course today when my phone buzzed with a message from ebay saying I just bought a Super S 19* Hybrid. Can't wait to swing it!

I was on the course today when my phone buzzed with a message from ebay saying I just bought a Super S 19* Hybrid. Can't wait to swing it!

Awesome dude! I really think you'll like it, it's so solid.

I'll say this, tomorrow will dictate if the utility proto gets the spot or I go 22 Super S this season to lead into my i20 5i

Back