SeeMore Putters Thread

I think that bit of Customer Service just enlightened Dev a bit more as to what SeeMore is all about.

Isn't that the truth. They get it, they really do.

Have you Seemored today?

I have and everything will be alright.

TapAhoy!

Plus, SeeMore will reshaft it, adjust it, regrip it, and send it home with a new cover for a song. Its what I've done with 90% of my used SeeMore acquisitions.
Agreed, I'm amazed they'll do all that for fairly cheap!!!
Have you Seemored today?

I have and everything will be alright.

TapAhoy!
I think I just found my new daily mantra!!!

I just heard from Alex. Umm JMan wasnt kidding when he said a song. Whoa.

If you don't end up going that route, you can send it to me and I'll extend it.....have a few SeeMore FeelTecs laying around too.

I just heard from Alex. Umm JMan wasnt kidding when he said a song. Whoa.

Boom. Plus, this way you aren't messing with an extension, its an all new shaft.

And they are FAST.

Boom. Plus, this way you aren't messing with an extension, its an all new shaft.

And they are FAST.

Well my friend. Thanks to you and THP, I just got off the phone with Alex. The FGP is being direct shipped to them and with the new shaft, lie adjustment, headcover, and free shipment back to me. Cost me a little over $100 but I am so freaking pumped. Alex couldnt say enough nice things about THP and the guys over here. When getting off the phone he actually said as a member of THP you are already a member of the SeeMore family which is a pretty awesome sentiment if you think about it.

Well my friend. Thanks to you and THP, I just got off the phone with Alex. The FGP is being direct shipped to them and with the new shaft, lie adjustment, headcover, and free shipment back to me. Cost me a little over $100 but I am so freaking pumped. Alex couldnt say enough nice things about THP and the guys over here. When getting off the phone he actually said as a member of THP you are already a member of the SeeMore family which is a pretty awesome sentiment if you think about it.

It's awesome that we have such a great relationship with such an amazing company.I can't wait to get my SeeMore this spring.

Another amazing example of SeeMore's AWESOMENESS!!!

Sweet! If I wasn't so sure I'd be buying something from the PTM line in the not so distant future, I might be trying to set up the same deal.

I want a PTM3 ASAP.

Those who don't own a Seemore want one. Those who do want another.

Good one MG

I heard some interesting info about the Morgan Cup putter covers as well while speaking with Alex from SeeMore.

I heard some interesting info about the Morgan Cup putter covers as well while speaking with Alex from SeeMore.

Really???? Do tell....

Amazing...SeeMore just keep on rolling!! So happy for you Dev!

Now...please continue.

Back