THP Fantasy Football Sign Up Sheet

Craig Mac

Reaction score
It looks like we may be using ESPN for the THP FF League as it is ahead in the poll as of now.

So the next thing we need is to start a sign up sheet so we can determine how many are in. We are looking to do no more than 16 but if we go 1 or 2 over we might go to 18, but realistically looking at no more than 16 people in this league(if the interest is high enough we may add a second league).

We are also asking that if you sign up to do this that you are serious about it and plan on being commited to the league for the season! It is more fun if everyone stays in all season! We will use this thread as a sign up sheet and give everyone the info they need once it is set up.

Here is the link with info regarding the league: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5563

So that said, who wants to join??

Players so far(16 out of 16):
JB
thanks1974
Thorpeto
Puttin4Bird
blakehall
coyna1
Craig Mac
knightgolf
jcurry
soxngolf
Spinscan
The Gasman
BigBadBoneDaddy
staticline
_JL_
Kevin™

GG & I will definitely be a team. I also think that if you are going to join, please plan on being part of the live draft.

That date will be announced very soon, but expect it at or near the end of the preseason before the regular season.

Me! Me!

GG & I will definitely be a team. I also think that if you are going to join, please plan on being part of the live draft.

That date will be announced very soon, but expect it at or near the end of the preseason before the regular season.
Good point JB, the draft date/time will be agreed upon by everyone involved.

Are you and GG taking one spot or two, I am assuming you meant 1 spot for the two of you.

Yes, we will be one team.

I'm in. Just need to know the date of the draft to make sure I'm free.

I'm in!

Just so everyone knows, if the draft falls on a date that you cannot make it live you are able in ESPN leagues to pre-rank your players so it will draft without you based on those rankings.

Great to know! Then I'm in for sure.

Just so everyone knows, if the draft falls on a date that you cannot make it live you are able in ESPN leagues to pre-rank your players so it will draft without you based on those rankings.
Thanks for that info P4B, we will try our best to pick a date/time that is good for everyone but it is nice that you can do that as well!

Are we playing for a prize?

I'd love to join too, if there's still room

I'd love to be in on the league...let me know

Count me in if their is still room.......

I am in! :blob::blob:

I hit the 30 day mark next Friday. Make me #1 on the waiting list. I want in.

If there is room, I'm in.

Im in if there is room.

I'm in if there are still spots.

Any update on the THP league? I love FF and would love to dish the pain if theres still room! ;)

Any update on the THP league? I love FF and would love to dish the pain if theres still room! ;)
I believe that would make you the last person, Craig Mac will be setting up the league as I won't be playing and don't really have the time right now(busy with a few other projects here at THP). I will be sending out a PM to everyone who is going to be involved once CM gets the league set up.

Back