Lefte Needs Our Thoughts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I received an email today that our forum member Lefte is not doing so well.

JB,
Haven't been around the site or posted lately and wanted to explain. Just over 4 weeks back I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Esphongen, Lung & Liver cancer. I have been undergoing extremely aggressive chemo with hopes of arresting the cancer especially in the liver to save my life. It appears that after the first session it is working but I won't know for sure for another 2 months. Didn't want to make a deal of it here at THP but wanted you to know I just haven't disappeared just had a full plate. I hope to start posting again shortly. I will keep Bama up to date especially if it goes the wrong way for me. THP for my money is still the best golf site out there. The Hybrid Shoot Out once again top shelf!

I am sorry for outing you Lefte, but this is a big deal and I hope everybody can jump in with some thoughts and positive vibes. Thank you for the kind words on the site. Our thoughts are with you and I am sure I speak for all of the forum members when I say GET WELL! We will be thinking about you and if you need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask myself, golfergal22, or anybody else, and we will be right on it.

Wow, hope all goes well for you LefTe. I'll keep good thoughts coming from this end, and bama please keep us updated. Makes life's normal bumps in the road pale by comparison.

LefTe, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep up the good fight!

Thoughts and prayers are with you LefTe! I hope everything goes well for you!!

Yikes, I hope it goes your way Lefte! We'r pulling for you buddy!!!

Sending good thoughts your way

Best Wishes Lefte we'll see you when your well and good :)

Last edited:
Get well soon Lefte!

We've got your back, Lefte--go get 'em.

Lefte - big strong!

We are all praying for you.

Lefte, obviously you know the road ahead of you. Hope everything works out & you feel 110% soon.

My prayers are with you.

Get well soon, Lefte.

sending prayers your way Lefte. It's amazing what they can accomplish these day's and I have no doubt your in good hands. 1995, a long time ago lol, I had a kind of bad brain tumor and here I am. (No I don't make much sense, but I have a lot of fun, hehehe).

Keep us updated. Go get'em Lefte! Your large and in charge!

We're ALL in your corner Lefte!!! Stay strong and please try to drop in once in a while to update us all!

Lefte,

My thoughts and prayers are with and your family. Take care of yourself and just like in golf...keep those positive swing thoughts with you. Get well soon.

get well Lefte!

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes, I've got a real fight on my hands but have never backed away from a scrap before and don't plan on it now. Just 8 weeks ago I thought I was the picture of health how quickly things can change. With the skill of my Doctors, my positive outlook and the blessing of God I will hopefully put this cancer into remission for as long as possible.

We are all rooting for you.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes, I've got a real fight on my hands but have never backed away from a scrap before and don't plan on it now. Just 8 weeks ago I thought I was the picture of health how quickly things can change. With the skill of my Doctors, my positive outlook and the blessing of God I will hopefully put this cancer into remission for as long as possible.

Prayers and thoughts out to you and that your hope is fullfilled.

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and I wish you a full and speedy recovery. My heart goes out to you.

Back