Fortune Cookie Sayings

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
My wife sent me a pic of a dumb fortune she got today at lunch and thought it might be funny to put some of the dumb ones you have gotten.

Friendship is an ocean that you cannot see bottom.

:alien:

My wife sent me a pic of a dumb fortune she got today at lunch and thought it might be funny to put some of the dumb ones you have gotten.

Friendship is an ocean that you cannot see bottom.

:alien:

And when you get married you see bottom even less.....

Actually, I have one above my desk in the office, look at it every day.

"Any day above ground is a good day."

My favorite one I've opened was "perspiration is the best inspiration". Not sure what it means, not sure why I find it funny, but I do.

You will be showered with good luch.

What is 'luch'? :bulgy-eyes:

"Live with one, and one day, you will live as one."

Uh, What?

You will be showered with good luch.

What is 'luch'? :bulgy-eyes:

I love the ones with terrible spelling and even worse grammar. Always have fun trying to figure out what they are actually trying to say.

I have a few good ones that I'll post later, we've had some pretty funny and strange ones before

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Worst ever was "You have just eaten a delicious and nutritious meal". That's no fortune!!

"A ship that sails backwards never sees the sun rise" is a close second.

that-wasn_t-chicken-7.png

my girlfriend and I got this one in December

8455685807_f9dd352b56_c.jpg

"The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything"....it's kinda like a 30 'cap giving swing advice to a 5'cap

(We have LOTS of these at my place of employment)

Fortune cookies are awesome. I have a few good ones that I'll see if I can find.

I like to add "in bed" after reading a fortune cookie. It adds some humor to the really dull ones, and some people actually believe it.

This video is first place I ever heard using "in bed"...still love it

"Help me, I'm being held a captive slave in a fortune cookie factory"

Back