What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be back in here later.....picking up the AMP CELL 3-4 that I have been wanting since THP STL!

AMP Cell will be a nice buy. It's the last of my bag reset for 2013. Next pay check, an AMP Cell 3 hybrid will be mine.

Bogey with some crazy purchases lately. Straight cash homey!

I'm kinda building a 2nd bag, I am a horder and I tell myself I am doing this for a friend of mine.....so it makes sense.

Multiple sets/bags are great, especially when the course is slow and you take two with you.

Bogey with some crazy purchases lately. Straight cash homey!

I have a weakness for SeeMore's, and the AMP CELL had a spot in my bag since StL......

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Two bags, two balls? that's awesome!

My last round was me, i20s, j40s, 7 SeeMores, and e5/e6/Q Star.....it was great. It's also the reason the j40s will get reshafted, I like them, but I could really LOVE them.

e3ydyhe5.jpg

Boom!!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Jealous. Awesome pickup.

I picked up a pre owned Razr Fit driver 10.5 in like new condition from Callaway for $159 during the recent 20% off sale. It looks brand new aside from a few faint scuffs.

Nice amp cell

Holy crap Bogey - very very nice!!

Adams pro a12 3 hybrid with matrix ozik Altus shaft. From the deal I found in these very forums :)

Today has been a good day

AMP Cell driver, Rocketballz irons and RBZu balls

thanks for all the advice on all the products

Gonna do some testing of my own.

Tapping away on my S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360354995564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360354995564.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
Did not buy it today, but did recieve if today.
20130208_160721_zps3c02101a.jpg

This turned out to be a great friday afternoon.

Awesome buddy!! Hope to see those on Sunday!

I bought an Ashworth golf shirt thanks to DawgDaddy :act-up:

Nice pickups, motoo!

Nice mix there

Thanks. The plan was to compare two Urethane covered balls (1 2piece [e5] and 1 3piece [RBZU]) and then the 2piece Urethane (e5) vs 2piece Q star

Tapping away on my S3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back