My "Classics Bag"

John Ofer Persimmon Driver DGS100
Wilson Staff 4 Wood Stock Tour Stiff
Dunlop Maxfli Australian Blade 2-PW Dynamic Stiff
Original Cleveland 588 Wedges 56-60
Arnold Palmer "The Original" Black Blade Putter

024_zps82456f5f.jpg

013_zps13af347a.jpg

Wow! That 1995 Ryder Cup bag is sweet! Looks like a combination of leather and nylon. Was that some sort of commemorative item?

Here's a quick shot of my WITB. Needed to update after the new bag acquisition.

20130208_160449_zpsbbd2fa6a.jpg

Nice looking setup Nate, the new staff bag looks great.

Love that SeeMore cover.

That bag is UNBELIEVABLE! Congrats JN!

I might need to go copycaddy that putter cover one day. :rolleyes:

Bag looks great JN. Congrats on picking up that beaut!

Love that bag JN. Very jealous.

Setup looks great Nate. I love how Cleveland and Titleist keep the classic look to their staff bags, so clean!

Couple of updates to the bag!

2EDC30DC-6F1F-441C-8834-70E7A317BFF2-2809-00000129240ACD0F_zps7d53db3f.jpg

Couple of updates to the bag!

2EDC30DC-6F1F-441C-8834-70E7A317BFF2-2809-00000129240ACD0F_zps7d53db3f.jpg

Really like this set up. I have the same driver and irons too.

How do you like the Pioneer bag?

Some GORGEOUS setups lately!

I've never posted this bag before, it's a back up/whim bag (I love Nike gear, just don't play it often) and it's a pretty nice setup, the irons are just a bit out of my skill level.

Nike VRs 10.5 driver, 15* 3 wood, 21/24* hybrids. VR pro cavity irons 4-LW with DG R300 shafts (only 5-LW played, 4 is in my spare bag and replaced with a hybrid) and all irons gripped with black/blue GP NDMC grips. Putter is a Method MC-3i.

Nike001_zps0cc73442.jpg

Nike003_zps6a842d81.jpg

Somebody like Nike gear!! Great looking set

You need a staff bag though,

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

20130208_160449_zpsbbd2fa6a.jpg

Dude, nice bag, I see that you set it up lefty style, careful I'm going to steal that bag haha

Somebody like Nike gear!! Great looking set

You need a staff bag though,

Hahaha, thanks man. I do love me some Nike gear as well as Titleist. I'm a double homer. I can't get along with a 10.5" bag which is all Nike offers to US customers or I'd have one. I love my Titleist midsize staff bag.

Maybe I'll score a good deal on a Nike Japan staff bag which is more in line with the 9.5" Titleist offerings, otherwise I'll load 'em all in the B'stone bag when I find the one I want because all I play are B'stone balls.

Hahaha, thanks man. I do love me some Nike gear as well as Titleist. I'm a double homer. I can't get along with a 10.5" bag which is all Nike offers to US customers or I'd have one. I love my Titleist midsize staff bag.

Maybe I'll score a good deal on a Nike Japan staff bag which is more in line with the 9.5" Titleist offerings, otherwise I'll load 'em all in the B'stone bag when I find the one I want because all I play are B'stone balls.

That 9.5 titleist staff bag is so awesome, I was about to buy it and then my girlfriend bought me the taylormade staff bag, don't tell her, but the titleist was so much cheaper and better quality in my opinon haha

Seriously what's that all about?? Titleist discounts nothing and has the highest prices of anyone on the majority of their gear but their staff bags are $100 plus cheaper than everyone else??

I am a steady customer at my golf shop too so I got the midsize for 215 with tax. I love it.

Taptaptaparoo

Seriously what's that all about?? Titleist discounts nothing and has the highest prices of anyone on the majority of their gear but their staff bags are $100 plus cheaper than everyone else??

I am a steady customer at my golf shop too so I got the midsize for 215 with tax. I love it.

Taptaptaparoo

Yeah it was crazy, the titleist mid size staff bag was only 200 at my course- the club pro was holding it for me, but it made more sense to have a full bag of taylormade in a taylormade bag lol

Seeing all these staff bags, I'm beginning to miss mine. Looking good everyone!

Seeing all these staff bags, I'm beginning to miss mine. Looking good everyone!

yeah dude, whoever got yours surely got a super awesome bag, that Silver bridgestone was always my favorite!

Maybe you can get a new one later

yeah dude, whoever got yours surely got a super awesome bag, that Silver bridgestone was always my favorite!

Maybe you can get a new one later

worked out for him because he told me that his home course won't allow walkers so he wanted a bigger bag. I did buy a replacement Bridgestone bag but I had to return it because 2 zippers were broken.
$(KGrHqF,!pcFD9iU8NJLBRETP3JCdw~~60_57.JPG

worked out for him because he told me that his home course won't allow walkers so he wanted a bigger bag. I did buy a replacement Bridgestone bag but I had to return it because 2 zippers were broken.
$(KGrHqF,!pcFD9iU8NJLBRETP3JCdw~~60_57.JPG

Dang that sucks! No one locally has one?

Dang that sucks! No one locally has one?

Can't really find it locally. I bought it for $100 so it was a GREAT deal but that's my luck! Oh well. I will get a staff bag again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back