i-B7tzWPj-L.jpg

i-kMkw9Qb-L.jpg

i-8KVxh9s-L.jpg

i-zCT3QnS-L.jpg

My favorite socks by far.

TapAhoy!

Love these socks.

Socks are awesome, all I wear anymore.

Arm sleeves are pretty darn good to, just make sure you get the right size.

I still love my sleeves, but haven't had the pleasure of trying their socks, looks good though.

Hmmm I wonder if one could somehow smuggle the entire display out without anyone noticing?

Jeebus, I want all of them!

I would love to try their socks. I have been using FJ socks only.

Love these socks, just about the only thing I wear anymore.

Can't say I normally get too hyped about socks, but they look nice haha

Ive never tried a pair of swiftwick, no clue why. I need to make that change.

I take it that these are pretty good from the responses so far. I guess I should be checking these out.

Never head of SwiftWick before but just yesterday I was thinking about looking for some golf socks. Will definitely be checking these out come spring. Amazing the kinds of things you find on THP!

Best booth of socks at the show. I bought (5) zeros and (5) long once I got home

I still need to check these socks out. I've always pondered a pair. Would be perfect for the hot weather at the Outing methinks.

Here a code to get 40% off at Swiftwick.com. Pick your sick and when you check out enter coupon code PGA40

Here a code to get 40% off at Swiftwick.com. Pick your sick and when you check out enter coupon code PGA40

I tried that the other day and it said it was expired. Tweeted and no reply...

I tried that the other day and it said it was expired. Tweeted and no reply...

I just used it to make sure it's working. Another 5 socks ordered

This is the 2nd time I've used
uja4uzuh.jpg

Hawk did you happen to notice if they added some true "no show" socks to the lineup?

I bought some Zeros last year and they still show too much to work with shoes like the Cally Del Mars where you really need true low cut no show socks. I kept one pair of Zeros for my other shoes I wear every once in a while and just love them, so fingers are crossed they did add some.

Hawk did you happen to notice if they added some true "no show" socks to the lineup?

I bought some Zeros last year and they still show too much to work with shoes like the Cally Del Mars where you really need true low cut no show socks. I kept one pair of Zeros for my other shoes I wear every once in a while and just love them, so fingers are crossed they did add some.

ASPIRE ZERO

Golf Compression Socks

|

SKU: ZC010ZZ_

The ASPIRE ZERO in black is our first minimalist sock. Built to be just below the ankle, this sock is considered our "no show" and is only somewhat thicker than our ultra-thin PULSE line. This sock m... Saw this on their sight just now. I went and bought 5 pairs to try myself. I got a few different styles to try and see what I think.

These are also about the only kind of socks I wear now. Their wool socks are good for hunting as well. They are nice and warm.

ASPIRE ZERO

Golf Compression Socks

|

SKU: ZC010ZZ_

The ASPIRE ZERO in black is our first minimalist sock. Built to be just below the ankle, this sock is considered our "no show" and is only somewhat thicker than our ultra-thin PULSE line. This sock m... Saw this on their sight just now. I went and bought 5 pairs to try myself. I got a few different styles to try and see what I think.

Hot dam! Thanks, just ordered some!

By the way, when I returned the Zeros last time their customer service was off the charts.

EDIT: I think I just ordered the same socks that I returned last time. I'll wait for them to come in to be sure, but pretty positive. They say the are no show, but are if they are the same as what I had last time they aren't no shows.

This reminds me that I need to order a few more pair this weekend. Love me some Swiftwicks.

Back