The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should go the thrift store, pick up some old clubs and practice on them till you get it perfect that way you can go ahead and stamp your 588s

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
If the thrift store had any clubs, I'd do that. They had one club and it was an old driver.

If the thrift store had any clubs, I'd do that. They had one club and it was an old driver.

Oh that sucks lol, I have a bunch of old leftie cobras that I practice my paint fill on lol

A request to all our east coast THPer's to post pic's of the "storm of the century" up tp 24" in places over the week end and just herd $500.00 fine if caught out on the freeways wow stay warm and in side let's see some pics..

I'll throw some pictures up after I get home from work tomorrow morning. Here's one that my wife sent me of the table on our patio about an hour ago, not too much snow right now:

Oh that sucks lol, I have a bunch of old leftie cobras that I practice my paint fill on lol

You lucky, lucky man.

Check a pawn shop or 2nd hand sports store.

Check a pawn shop or 2nd hand sports store.
Gonna see what I can find on the used rack at Golf Galaxy tomorrow in the forged variety.

The Official Banter Away Thread

You lucky, lucky man.

I hope you can find some man there is seriously an abundance of old
Crappy clubs at my thrift stores,
Check some pawn shops too though

I got mine for pennies

this is a great song.. easily one of my favorites, nice to listen to no matter your mood.
Spoiler
[video=youtube;0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y[/video]

This is actually pretty true, in my experience.

543464_497450720319212_399876320_n.jpg

this is a great song.. easily one of my favorites, nice to listen to no matter your mood.
Spoiler
[video=youtube;0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y[/video]

Do you know what it's about?

Not true for me. My dog hates all people with big hands.

Our oldest dog Tara has not liked quite a few people who all ended up being not very nice people. She had them pegged.

either a relationship gone bad or drugs. not sure.

I think it's about a dude swooning a married woman or something. Quite different meaning than how the song sounds. I don't have a problem with it, just didn't make the connection until way later.

I think it's about a dude swooning a married woman or something. Quite different meaning than how the song sounds. I don't have a problem with it, just didn't make the connection until way later.

i don't see that, but to every man his own opinion. i never really listened to what the actual words were saying in any song until about a year ago.. totally changed my opinion of some songs lol..

i don't see that, but to every man his own opinion. i never really listened to what the actual words were saying in any song until about a year ago.. totally changed my opinion of some songs lol..

"I'm not worried 'bout the ring you wear
Cuz as long as no one knows than nobody can care
You're feelin' guilty and I'm well aware
But you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scared"

"Follow me everything is alright
I'll be the one to tuck you in at night
And if you Want to leave I can guarantee
You won't find nobody else like me"

Definitely about a dude trying to get a married lady to have an affair.

"I'm not worried 'bout the ring you wear
Cuz as long as no one knows than nobody can care
You're feelin' guilty and I'm well aware
But you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scared"

"Follow me everything is alright
I'll be the one to tuck you in at night
And if you Want to leave I can guarantee
You won't find nobody else like me"

Definitely about a dude trying to get a married lady to have an affair.

Way to bring facts into this!

"Dont be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still.."

Wait, what?

Interesting. Glad I didnt meet him.

Exactly, I don't trust people who DON'T have beards, he was a terrible judge of character.

The most interesting part of this is I'm usually clean shaven... damn job.

Exactly, I don't trust people who DON'T have beards, he was a terrible judge of character.

The most interesting part of this is I'm usually clean shaven... damn job.
I dont remember the last time I actually shaved my face. I hate it.

I dont remember the last time I actually shaved my face. I hate it.

I have a beard all winter and in the summer I usually just hack the stubble off with one of those electric trimmers. I only use a razor on special occasions.

I always rock a beard in the winter, it is nature's scarf! I love having a job where I don't have to shave everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back