What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Led Zeppelin MOTHERSHIP album 1 on VINYL!!!

With these:

2D0815FB-0C1F-4A92-95BF-8248215C758A-18135-00000C283BE8B85B.jpg

Freaking blissful. Why the hell I waited so long to drop some coin on quality headphones I will never know. My gosh these are glorious.

With these:

Freaking blissful. Why the hell I waited so long to drop some coin on quality headphones I will never know. My gosh these are glorious.

You sir are my hero.

Jimmy page is my guitar idol

These headphones are incredible.

They really do sound much better than all the Beats I tried out.

And they're cheaper.

Just listened to the Lumineers on SNL. One of their songs that isn't the popular one. They suck.

Brad Paisley

Right now... Kid Rock

With these:

Audio-Technica ATH-M50's. VERY good choice my good sir. I myself have the ATH-AD700's and love them to death.

Audio-Technica ATH-M50's. VERY good choice my good sir. I myself have the ATH-AD700's and love them to death.

These are SO GOOD! My vinyl on them really is blissful.

These are SO GOOD! My vinyl on them really is blissful.
Ya those are great headphones. Anything by Audio-Technica is just great to listen to. You will probably love Beyerdynamic DT770's. They are that much better than the M50's. Little more expensive though but so worth it. I'm a headphone geek if you can't tell haha.

Look up Massive Attack and listen to their songs (especially Teardrop). Very complex and deep music with lots of layers. Your M50's will really shine listening to them.

Jamming to some of my fathers old vinyls tonight.

Up now?

Next is some Cream.

Dude, we were separated in our youth or something. It freaking blows my mind sometimes.

DMB Pandora Station.

Making my class listen to Mumford's "Road to Red Rocks" on spotify now.

Saw these guys live the other night at they were awesome.

don't fear the reaper album- blue oyster cult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back