WNY/NWPA & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff Aaron! Very nice pictures as well! That is a gorgeous par 3 with the bay in the back! Very jealous but glad you got to get a bunch of decent rounds in! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to you bringing back some nice weather with you!

Awesome stuff Aaron! Very nice pictures as well! That is a gorgeous par 3 with the bay in the back! Very jealous but glad you got to get a bunch of decent rounds in! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to you bringing back some nice weather with you!

Thanks - I will see what I can do about bringing the nicer weather with me when I come back. I will try to either strap it to the plane or bring it as a carry-on. Off to the play the TPC Plantation at Wakefield in a little bit. Here is the sign I was telling you about. That is my buddy's ball right next to it. Like I said, I think the reeds are the least of my worries.

2013-02-08_16-22-39_683.jpg

Thanks - I will see what I can do about bringing the nicer weather with me when I come back. I will try to either strap it to the plane or bring it as a carry-on. Off to the play the TPC Plantation at Wakefield in a little bit. Here is the sign I was telling you about. That is my buddy's ball right next to it. Like I said, I think the reeds are the least of my worries.

View attachment 7638

Haha no kidding! They should have put that first to build up to the things that actually might hurt you! Lol

Very nice Aaron, I'd really like you to bring that nice weather, I 'm really itching to get out soon. Have fun at TPC Plantation

Here is my new Callaway Stand bag for my new Callaway Razor Tour Irons golf Bag.jpg

Hit the Werhle Golf Dome today. It's been a while so the swing looks awful. Still need to work on the basics after a long, snowy offseason. My dad said that if my report card stays as good as it's been or better for the rest of the year, then he'll switch me over to working with Gary Battistoni as my new golf coach. Sounds awesome, really hope to turn out as good or better than some of his WEB.com tour students. Well... gotta go study and do homework. (insert big sigh here)

Hit the Werhle Golf Dome today. It's been a while so the swing looks awful. Still need to work on the basics after a long, snowy offseason. My dad said that if my report card stays as good as it's been or better for the rest of the year, then he'll switch me over to working with Gary Battistoni as my new golf coach. Sounds awesome, really hope to turn out as good or better than some of his WEB.com tour students. Well... gotta go study and do homework. (insert big sigh here)

Keep up the hard work bud. It'll pay off in the end. I wish I tried harder in school. Good to see your pops motivating ya with something you love I know I've seen it before but what's your name again? I won't forget this time I swear.

Keep up the hard work bud. It'll pay off in the end. I wish I tried harder in school. Good to see your pops motivating ya with something you love I know I've seen it before but what's your name again? I won't forget this time I swear.

I'm not sure I've ever actually said it, probably have somewhere, I'm Casey. Thanks for the motivation, getting really good grades so far actually even though it's only been a week or two. I'm working really hard because this is something I'd like to do for the rest of my life even though I'm not even a single-digit yet (hopefully a 6 or 7 by the end of his year if I practice as much as I'd like to). My dad's also into golf (not as much as me, but he's pretty into it) so he thought that it would be a great motivator to get me to work hard and eventually pay for his retirement with the PGA earnings :)

I'm not sure I've ever actually said it, probably have somewhere, I'm Casey. Thanks for the motivation, getting really good grades so far actually even though it's only been a week or two. I'm working really hard because this is something I'd like to do for the rest of my life even though I'm not even a single-digit yet (hopefully a 6 or 7 by the end of his year if I practice as much as I'd like to). My dad's also into golf (not as much as me, but he's pretty into it) so he thought that it would be a great motivator to get me to work hard and eventually pay for his retirement with the PGA earnings :)

Nice to meet ya Casey. :) keep up the hard work!

Ok guys as promised for Allan here are some pictures he's sent me so far from his Vegas trip! Courses look beautiful!!

are4ajyd.jpg

yvyteqyt.jpg

apesa6ys.jpg

View attachment 7638
Looks like you had a great time........Welcome home! Southwest only let me take one carry on and I needed three to bring nice weather back. I'm a loser!

Ok guys as promised for Allan here are some pictures he's sent me so far from his Vegas trip! Courses look beautiful!!

are4ajyd.jpg

yvyteqyt.jpg

apesa6ys.jpg

That is a beautiful looking course.

Here's a few more Allan has sent me! You're making me jealous Allan!!

yveqajyv.jpg

zy6uganu.jpg

uvy3e4u4.jpg

Allan - looks like you had a great time as well. These are some great pictures and thanks for sharing. My trip culminated in a round at the TPC Wakefield Plantation. It is a site for the WEB.com tour and now I know why. By far the hardest course I have ever played on, and it was awesome!! I had a couple of birdie putts including one from about 5 feet. Did I hit it? Nope. :)

Still it was a great day. I will upload a few more pictures.

Here are a couple of pictures from TPC Wakefield Plantation. First is one of hole signs, next is the practice range and then my birdie putt.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360803927.538363.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360803946.376069.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360803967.284934.jpg

Here are a couple more of the course.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360804013.758532.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360804029.323296.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360804043.420787.jpg

Going to load a couple more to figure out this loading via my phone

gehe6y3y.jpg

7amugy3y.jpg

6epuqyde.jpg

Going to load a couple more to figure out this loading via my phone

gehe6y3y.jpg

7amugy3y.jpg

6epuqyde.jpg

Beautiful course Aaron, especially looking at it this time of year

My family goes on vacation every year to Hilton Head SC, with my dad's brother's families. We normally play a course up there once or twice each time, but usually one of the cheaper, but still nice courses. (You all know where this is going) My dad said that the day we get there, just him and I will have round at Harbour Town together with a forecaddie. Hopefully take lots of pics when that happens in June or early July. All of these course pictures are making me think of going away to play, so thought that I'd mention that. So exited, can't wait for school to end or to get new irons. Unfortunately, summer job doesn't start till after vacation, so new irons will be in July or August (or next year)

Aaron............nice pictures! Can't wait for the season. Talked with Shef and we're gonna try for a Simulator or Dome outing.Touch base with him

Allan - sounds good! I will check with Shef and see what he has planned. Early March is going to be tough for me. Have to cover both Atlantic 10 basketball tournaments but I will do my best to make it.

Just became a member of the NYSGA so I will be in on a couple of tournaments this year.

Allan - sounds good! I will check with Shef and see what he has planned. Early March is going to be tough for me. Have to cover both Atlantic 10 basketball tournaments but I will do my best to make it.

Just became a member of the NYSGA so I will be in on a couple of tournaments this year.
Wonderful1 Let me know which ones you'll enter and I'm sure I'll be there also....my membership dosen't renew til April but we get our notice in March.

Sounds like my father and I have to join up so we can play a few tournaments with you guys!

Sounds like my father and I have to join up so we can play a few tournaments with you guys!

Oh you two! Too! It's flighted so I probably won't see anyone as I'm a Ghin 49..............oh well,it stinks at the bottom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back