Old School Contest Day 1

.....I even yelled out in the house "i'm eating on the couch and there's noone here to yell at me". The dogs just looked at me funny.:clapp:

:rofl: :rofl: (and yes...been there...done that...)

Im surprised Smalls is still in this.

If you're diabetic (I am) - the diet cherry limeades have no carbs.

Hey hey hey! I thought i was the only one on here. Are you on an insulin pump?

Smallie is just trying to call down the wrath of the Golf contest Gods upon himself....
Keep it up Smalls....the lightning is coming....lol

You tempt the golf gods too - don't you?

Not really . . . I'll just be here to the bitter end no matter what happens!

Hey hey hey! I thought i was the only one on here. Are you on an insulin pump?

Nope, oral meds and mucho cardio. My last HBa1c was a little high though, at 7.4 :angry:

Not sure what's going on here but I like it.

Wow, I'm finally caught up! Now I can go look at other threads for a little bit . . .

So, I'm confused - thought this contest eliminated players from a hat draw, but if they're posting in this thread, they're exempt?

5 names down only 85 more to go! :confused2:

Nobody is exempt. If the name gets pulled, they are eliminated from the contest.

So, I'm confused - thought this contest eliminated players from a hat draw, but if they're posting in this thread, they're exempt?

If i'm not mistaken the last two left in the hat get the prize......:comp:

Type 2 then?

Yep. Since 1999. I was on insulin injections until I dropped 32lbs. Now just Glipizide 2x a day and regular exercise (45mins to 1hr, 4-5x/week).

Nobody is exempt. If the name gets pulled, they are eliminated from the contest.

but we still encourage them to have fun and banter away in this thread....they just don't get to win the prize at the end of day 2, only the last 2 names in the hat win.

Back