Old School Contest Day 1

sitting outside watching a HUGE thunderstorm roll in. Small, you getting rain yet?

I miss huge thunderstorms! Where i'm from (illinois) we used to get them all the time......now living in so-cal not so much......but i don't miss the snow either.....

LOL it was me...I wanted to put it in alphabetical order but he told me I was crazy, no one would care.....looks like someone *cough* JB *cough* was wrong. I won't let it happen again Smalls.

Keep coughing.

LOL it was me...I wanted to put it in alphabetical order but he told me I was crazy, no one would care.....looks like someone *cough* JB *cough* was wrong. I won't let it happen again Smalls.

That cough sounds bad...might want it checked out.

Haha, I got eliminated without your help. How's the back feeling? I saw you posted a score from Pebble Beach, Shirkeys will be a breeze compared to Pebble.:D

Better all the time. Did you see that my wife mowed for me to give my back a break?

Just over 3 years, the place don't look the same anymore

There a Bridgestone ball fitting @ the Golf USA on E Madison, just E. of Rock RD. Aug. 22

I miss huge thunderstorms! Where i'm from (illinois) we used to get them all the time......now living in so-cal not so much......but i don't miss the snow either.....

Where in SoCal are you clg82? I lived in Anaheim, Fullerton, then later in Fontana. Miss my family, and the weather sometimes, but don't miss Southern Californians. lol

Too bad sharker.

Did he forget I was here?

Well played sir, well played

I wish I could say I planned it. But she actually doesn't mind mowing as long as it's not too hot. She hates doing the backyard though.

I"m having fun here driving JB nuts by entering the PGA and Sligo contests between picks. This is a heads up to get your entries in, too.

Even though mine are going to win. :act-up:

Where in Illinois? I'm from the Chicago area. Nothing like a green sky in August!

There a Bridgestone ball fitting @ the Golf USA on E Madison, just E. of Rock RD. Aug. 22

That'd be nice to make, but doudt it. Going to Mo this week and Vegas in September. Gotta work sometime

I"m having fun here driving JB nuts by entering the PGA and Sligo contests between picks. This is a heads up to get your entries in, too.

Even though mine are going to win. :act-up:

Never driving me nuts. We love getting entries, keep them coming guys.

Where in SoCal are you clg82? I lived in Anaheim, Fullerton, then later in Fontana. Miss my family, and the weather sometimes, but don't miss Southern Californians. lol

Yeh it was a CULTURE SHOCK for the wife and i moving here. I live by Fontana sort of in a little town called Ridgecrest heard of it?

did I miss a contest? What is the PGA contest? I already entered the Sligo one.

Check out the contest forum. New PGA Championship contest.

Yeh it was a CULTURE SHOCK for the wife and i moving here. I live by Fontana sort of in a little town called Ridgecrest heard of it?

Never heard of Ridgecrest. Is it nearer Rancho Cucamonga? We lived off Foothill Blvd, about 2 miles East of Hwy 15, before you got to Cherry Blvd.

Thanks tk. Katie Horner has probably turned channel 5 into her own show again, even though it's nowhere near here yet!

Back