Bridgestone & The 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf By THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf is just around the corner and THP knows attendees are getting excited about coming to Reunion for 3 days of golf paradise.

Demo Day - The only one of its kind. Almost every major brand represented by equipment with no sales reps. Launch monitor fitting available, over 50 driver shafts and so much more.

Weekend Golf - Rounds with THPers that are too much fun to describe.

Banquet Dinner & Contests - Anybody that has ever been knows just how much fun these can be.

Well, the Ultimate Weekend of Golf, just got a whole lot better. Each golfer in attendance will be able to go through a live ball fitting during demo day (on the side of the range) and pick up a dozen of the balls that they have been perfectly fit for...

To be put in play during Saturday's round where it is all about competition. A Bridgestone competition. It was wanted last year, and this year it is a reality. Teams will compete during Saturday's round of action to be the Bridgestone Champion of the 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

Lots more to come of this in the coming days and weeks.

Update
The outing competition will be Saturday Morning's round and it will be two man teams that THP will be putting together. Teams will be announced soon.

Hall of Fame
The two winners will be placed in the THP Events Hall of Fame.

Prize
The two winners get their pick of any item Bridgestone Branded at the THP Demo Day.

Last edited:
Wow, that's one really cool "extra"

Wow this is awesome, way to go thp and bridgestone

Can't wait to hear more details. Just another reason why I wish I could make it. Bridgestone's support of THP is unbelievable.

How awesome it that! That is mind blowing
mind-blowing.gif
, I am so looking forward to Bridgestone being with us at the outing.

This sounds awesome! Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

Whoa -- this is big.

I didn't think I could be more excited about that weekend, but I just did.

Absolutely freaking awesome!!

I was excited enough to see the ball fitting then add a true competition to Saturday is just incredible. Just over 3 months away folks!!!!!

Wow that's awesome never done a ball fitting by monitor before only through B fit online! And I'm glad the competition is coming back this year. Looked forward to it last year. Awesome of Bridgestone to sponsor this and come out.

The 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf is just around the corner and THP knows attendees are getting excited about coming to Reunion for 3 days of golf paradise.

Demo Day - The only one of its kind. Almost every major brand represented by equipment with no sales reps. Launch monitor fitting available, over 50 driver shafts and so much more.

Weekend Golf - Rounds with THPers that are too much fun to describe.

Banquet Dinner & Contests - Anybody that has ever been knows just how much fun these can be.

Well, the Ultimate Weekend of Golf, just got a whole lot better. Each golfer in attendance will be able to go through a live ball fitting during demo day (on the side of the range) and pick up a dozen of the balls that they have been perfectly fit for...

To be put in play during Saturday's round where it is all about competition. A Bridgestone competition. It was wanted last year, and this year it is a reality. Teams will compete during Saturday's round of action to be the Bridgestone Champion of the 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

Lots more to come of this in the coming days and weeks.
Holy crap this is awesome! This is very unexpected. It's gonna be fun going thru a Bstone ball fitting.

Very cool news. It will be cool to see if the same ball is recommended as what I was told last spring.

this is too cool!
Bridgestone stepping up big for the Ultimate Weekend of Golf!
this will be a great addition for all!

Bridgestone rules! Will there be a Bridgestone rep there fitting people?

Bridgestone rules! Will there be a Bridgestone rep there fitting people?

The ball fitting team will be on site. Away from equipment on the side. Each person will be able to work with them and be fit for the right ball.

The ultimate golf weekend and Brodgestone, this is nice to hear! Bridgestone is always stepping up on THP.

That's exciting. Everyone is going to have their games kicked up a notch!

The ball fitting team will be on site. Away from equipment on the side. Each person will be able to work with them and be fit for the right ball.

That is awesome. I so want to get a ball fitting done

Bridgestone is AMAZING!
THIS is what makes a company great. Not only do they have some of the best products on the shelves, they support a bunch of THPers in the quest for a better game.
They certainly have been quite active lately and, personally, does a lot to build consumer faithfulness on my part.

That sounds awesome for everyone going down for the weekend. Big props to Bridgestone!

Man, I'm happy for you all, but this one stings a bit! This is a great benefit for those of you attending. Not to mention, you're taking a dozen balls to go play with.

That is really awesome. Really speaks to the type of relationship that THP has developed with Bridgestone. Major kudos to Bridgestone and THP.

Sweet! What a great addition to an already awesome event!

That should be a very fun and informative addition to Demo Day. Kudos to Bridgestone for their incredible support of the THP members and the opportunities they are continually providing.

Wow! Look at Bridgestone stepping up to support THP again! What a company. Love their B330 RX and am loving testing their new E6. Look forward to seeing which ball their dynamic ball testing will say is best for me.

This is incredible! Live ball fittings by Bridgestone really takes the entire Demo Day up a notch. So much time is spent on equipment, and this year we will be able to get another piece of our games perfectly fit!

Back