Philly/Atlantic City - 2013 THP Invitational Series #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is new to me. An I'm looking forward to a great day

will be another great day

I've got my finger poised over the Paypal button.:act-up:

Just found out my family may be heading to Wildwood, NJ that weekend so this would work beautifully. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Just found out my family may be heading to Wildwood, NJ that weekend so this would work beautifully. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Wildwood is great make sure to go to Cape May at some point too.

I should be completely ready for this come May. I've been watching a lot of videos of Kevin Na and have patterned my entire game after his.

I'm free that day!!!!! Is there anything better than 18 holes during the day and the craps table in the evening?

I'm free that day!!!!! Is there anything better than 18 holes during the day and the craps table in the evening?

Yes!!!! :)

18 holes with THPers, a buffet, then the roulette table in the evening with THPers.

^Siri probably sucks.

Yes!!!! :)

18 holes with THPers, a buffet, then the roulette table in the evening with THPers.

^Siri probably sucks.

This is excellent stuff right here. May can't come quick enough.

Pretty excited to hear the details for this one. I have already being working on my fiance to let me attend this event. I hope it all works out.

Looks to be a great group of THPers interested in this one. Can't wait to tee it up again. After heading to True Blue for their invitational. I can't wait for the next one. Such a great time and although there was competition it was def one of the most fun rounds I've ever played. And got to meet a ton of good people as always.

Patiently (well maybe not so patiently waiting) for details and sign up :comp:

Just waiting for some final details everybody and then this one will be open for signups.

Just waiting for some final details everybody and then this one will be open for signups.

Just make sure this one gets priority attention. We don't care about all the spoiled people in those other states that get to golf almost all year round.:act-up:

Just make sure this one gets priority attention. We don't care about all the spoiled people in those other states that get to golf almost all year round.:act-up:

I concur!

Great!!

Tonight at 8pm EST, the new thread will be up and it will have all the details as well as open up signups.

Awesome, exciting stuff for the Northeasterners!

Tonight at 8pm EST, the new thread will be up and it will have all the details as well as open up signups.

Great news. Thanks JB

Great to get some final details. Got the approval last night so I am good to go.

Guys, this is going to be awesome. Tune in at 8pm, it will be worth your while!!!!!

setting my clock

Awesome news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back