This is what you have done to me THP...

Yeah the thing that really keeps me coming back to THP much more so than other similar websites is the sense of community in here. Other sites have some good information too, but THP brings that added level.

I used to be an equipment junkie. Doesnt seem to be the case anymore...

Bah, hah, hah. I just snorted coke out of my nose with THAT one!!!!:clap:

Lets see...

3 Drivers
4 FW
3 Sets of Irons
14 Wedges
4 Putters

"But honey the guys on THP said it makes the ball go straighter...that means I dont have to buy as many golf balls...its cheaper in the long run!!"

I'm going to try (heh,heh) to use this one on my wife!!

I wasnt being serious. My 5 sets of irons, bag full of drivers, countless 3Ws and staff bag of putters says I am a junkie and a hoarder.

There ya go. The truth will out!!

This thread made me smile just now.........great stuff. BTW, if you join the PGA Superstore member club for $99 you can take out and demo just about any club at anytime as long as they have it in for $0.

That's another reason that I joined. Just went today for practice. I'm also going tomorrow.

Hi my name is Manuel and I am a golf addict! I admitted that in my English class last week.

I feel that even thought THP creates the outlet to see awesome clubs, it also educates us better so that we don't make as many crappy purchases

All THP has done for me was convince me to buy the RAZR Fit instead of the R11S. Just want to say that it really didnt work out well. Fortunately I was able to sell it and make a whopping $12 that i put towards the R11S.

All THP has done for me was convince me to buy the RAZR Fit instead of the R11S. Just want to say that it really didnt work out well. Fortunately I was able to sell it and make a whopping $12 that i put towards the R11S.

So are you trying to make a bad name for THP?

Not one single person forced you to do it.

Yeah, this place can be tough on the wallet....but new stuff is so much fun!

Back