Welcome, This is a great place to find your game again.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from Mercer county NJ!

Welcome to THP from Mercer county NJ!

Booked an 810 am tee time at mercer west for Monday. Fingers crossed that we don't get snow between now and then!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP from southern NJ!

Welcome to THP! In what part of NJ do you live?

Nice Jlukes. Still about 6 inches of snow here. We have to get together and play a round. I don't know the etiquette here but I am trying to put together a team to join a league I used to play in about 10 years ago. They play mostly upscale public courses from Ocean City, Maryland to Upstate NY. Events are mostly held on Saturdays with some on Mondays. You play and pay for the ones you want to. They have both team and individual events, fully handicapped. Anyone in the area interested please let me know.

Booked an 810 am tee time at mercer west for Monday. Fingers crossed that we don't get snow between now and then!

Good luck man! Hopefully the weather holds out for you. Think Saturday is suppose to be crappy and Sunday cold. So some nice frozen greens for ya. I see you know Fireitup and you are both Giants fans as am I. We should have a Gman outing day at the course when its nicer.

I would join you guys although I am not very good. The only way I am going to get better is by playing....

I would join you guys although I am not very good. The only way I am going to get better is by playing....

As long as you keep the pace going no one cares how good or bad you are here. Its all about getting out, just playing golf, enjoying yourself and making some new friends. I play with my brother in-law who shoots around 130 to near scratch players and have the same good time with either.

NJRob-- I'm up for a round. I also have 6 season tickets to the Gmen games. I usually sell most of them as my family obligations now take up most of my time. That's how I met Jlukes. Let me know if you are interested in going to some games next season.

Fishman, you are more than welcome. Ability doesn't matter, as Rob said, as long as the pace of play isn't slowed down I couldn't care less what you shoot.

NJRob-- I'm up for a round. I also have 6 season tickets to the Gmen games. I usually sell most of them as my family obligations now take up most of my time. That's how I met Jlukes. Let me know if you are interested in going to some games next season.

Fishman, you are more than welcome. Ability doesn't matter, as Rob said, as long as the pace of play isn't slowed down I couldn't care less what you shoot.

Heck yeah. I'm up for both, Golf and football. I hear ya on the family obligations, 1 daughter with another baby on the way. Once it gets nicer out we should all get together for a round or 2. Maybe meet half way? Neshanic Valley cc is about half way and if you haven't played there you really need to. Its like a private course but for the public.

I'm not afraid of driving a bit to get to a nice course. I never played Nashanic Valley but would be up for it. Let me know. My friends don't play golf so I am always up for meeting people to play with.

Welcome!!!

I'm not afraid of driving a bit to get to a nice course. I never played Nashanic Valley but would be up for it. Let me know. My friends don't play golf so I am always up for meeting people to play with.

Sounds good man. Once it gets nicer out we'll get this together for sure. See if JLukes is up for it too.

Sounds good man. Once it gets nicer out we'll get this together for sure. See if JLukes is up for it too.

Of course! Can't friggen wait!

Awesome, look forward to it guys. Good luck on Monday with the weather.

Sounds good. I would drive as well to a nice course. My schedule during the week is also flexable if anyone can get out during the week.

Sounds good. I would drive as well to a nice course. My schedule during the week is also flexable if anyone can get out during the week.

Once Spring rolls around I can get any day of the week off. Prefer weekdays over weekends anyways.

Welcome to THPTHP

Back