The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found that a coworker/friend is on that stranded Carnival cruise. This was the guy's first cruise and he really didn't want to go on it. AND, he's a pessimist. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about this "vacation".

that's crazy. The wife knows how I feel about cruises. I want nothing to do with them, which means I'll end up on one at some point in my life.

that's crazy. The wife knows how I feel about cruises. I want nothing to do with them, which means I'll end up on one at some point in my life.

Cruises are great, only problem I ever had was getting my luggage on the 5th day of a 7 day cruise....I was kinda mad about that

Cruises are great, only problem I ever had was getting my luggage on the 5th day of a 7 day cruise....I was kinda mad about that

I hate open water. That would drive me nuts. Sometimes just being on a boat itself makes me uncomfortable.

I hate open water. That would drive me nuts. Sometimes just being on a boat itself makes me uncomfortable.

Welcome to Carnival Cruise Lines. Tonight's main feature is a double-bill, 'Open Water' and 'Open Water II'.

Pansy. Fine, I'll go on a cruise with Jenn, jeez!

I've gotten better. Went para-sailing 2 years ago. The boat wasn't all that bad. By all means take her. That means I'll go play golf for 10 days

I just got to see my wonderful wife spend time with her grandfather. It made me smile on the inside and out. You can take some of the mind, but you can never take the character of a man. That man has heart and it was joyous to watch her see him again.

I just got to see my wonderful wife spend time with her grandfather. It made me smile on the inside and out. You can take some of the mind, but you can never take the character of a man. That man has heart and it was joyous to watch her see him again.

This is always good to hear. I hope that he's doing at least a little better.

This is always good to hear. I hope that he's doing at least a little better.

He looked amazing! I keep crying with tears of joy over how good he looked. The last time I saw him, we didn't think he had much time left, and today he remembered me, he was talkative, he had color in his face, it was such a breath of fresh air. I love that man more than I can put into words, he is my idle, he is everything a person should be, I just love him so much!

He looked amazing! I keep crying with tears of joy over how good he looked. The last time I saw him, we didn't think he had much time left, and today he remembered me, he was talkative, he had color in his face, it was such a breath of fresh air. I love that man more than I can put into words, he is my idle, he is everything a person should be, I just love him so much!

It's getting a little misty over in NJ....that is so wonderful to read, Morgan.

So glad to hear that Morgan. Continued prayers heading out to your family.

I find a lot of stuff funny, that's not one though. It's truly terrible around here and tragic to see kids perpetuating their parents cycles.

Sorry to get serious.

Agreed. Way too much of that crap going on around here..........

Nothing like time with family GG. I'm glad you shared some time with him. I know it was important to you

sounds like the perfect day to me

That's fantastic GG, truly!!!

Trying to decide what golf course to join next year, the course in the town where I work (9 ish miles from work) or the one in the neighboring town (16 miles ish from my house)

Cons for the closer course: $500 membership for me this year (rumor is its gonna double because apparently they like not making money)

Half the course was dead last year

Pros: I'd get to play league
Most of my friends will be there
Multiple tee boxes (on a easy course)

Cons for farther course: probably won't be able to do leagues with the distance and my work schedule

Won't know anyone

One teebox for men
Longer drive

Pros: The course is better, more challenging in my opinion, greens are more difficult

It stayed green last year

First year membership would be like $150

It has bunkers!

They are both 9 hole courses, and im think of getting a clicgear cart thing instead of a cart. If I don't join the closer one I can only play there twice the. They don't want my money.

Actually listing it like that I think I know where I'm leaning.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I was up the creek without a paddle tonight boys until a lady at Macy's bailed me out hard.

^Siri probably sucks.

I was up the creek without a paddle tonight boys until a lady at Macy's bailed me out hard.

^Siri probably sucks.

Forgot the wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back