Official Arcade Thread

Thanks, Hacker.

Mini golf 3 has 2 flaws compared to the other versions I've played.18 the block stops the ball both ways,not just one. Can't recall the hole number,but the one with the loop has another flaw.

Mini golf 3 has 2 flaws compared to the other versions I've played.18 the block stops the ball both ways,not just one. Can't recall the hole number,but the one with the loop has another flaw.
I saw they had 3 versions of it so I'll swap it out tonight sometime when I get home from work.

I swapped the mini golf 3 game out to mini golf 1 which is fairly similar. I also added 4 more games to bring the Arcade to a total of 56 games, that should be enough for a while, enjoy.

Hate to say this,but the other one is much better

Fun games Hacker.

I'm starting to notice that high scores seem to 'disappear' on occasions. What's up with that?

Every two weeks your best scores will go away. I don't think it's on a set two week schedule for EVERYONE, it's set to your best score only. This is so people don't just get high score and never play again. Although if you get the all-time high score, THAT will stay.

I've been playing that new "mini-putt 2" game for a while, and finally got 36, but it didn't register at all. Earlier tonight, my 38 registered as 80. :banghead:

You took 38 strokes? Or you took 80 strokes?

38 that time, 36 was the latest (should've been the new high)
all that registered was an 80 when I shot 38. :bulgy-eyes:

The 80 is right. 118 minus 38 strokes = 80. But the high scores are showing wrong. I've already told Hacker. It's working right because I took 52 strokes and it said my score was 66. (It says this before the game starts, even that the best score is 100)

Oh I see, I was wondering about that on the in-game instructions. I just figured it scored normally since the high was a pretty normal score.

What happened to my midi golf 29 !?!?!?
That was one of my proudest moments! :banghead:

You'll just have to do it again!

Anyone ever going to beat my Penguin 4 or Turbocharged Penguins scores?

What can I say, I'm pro when it comes to penguins! LOL.
One down...

Two down! :blob:

Wow. Very impressive JL. I'm afraid to point your attention to Bookworm.:bulgy-eyes:

Wow. Very impressive JL. I'm afraid to point your attention to Bookworm.:bulgy-eyes:
I'll get there eventually, but your scores are awesome on that one. I think I had a couple in the 200,000 range back when it first came out, but I'll need to practice quite a bit to come close to the high.

I'll get there eventually, but your scores are awesome on that one. I think I had a couple in the 200,000 range back when it first came out, but I'll need to practice quite a bit to come close to the high.

462K on Bookworm. That's the most insane high score of any game there is.

Weird thing with Bookworm. I bet I play that game more than anyone else here and I have never seen the letter Z in that game. Can't figure it out. Nearly beat my high recently...

I'm working on the Marvin Martian Solitaire game now. Gonna get that all-time high score. I have not interest in playing any other game now that I'm on a mission.

Back