The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a pair of rims for a hooptie/.

Would match well with my whistle tip. WOoooooWOoooooooo

LOL this is the 3rd time you legit made me laugh at my desk today. I am so mad at myself..

I just left a little community out in the middle of nowhere, its 20-30 minutes to get to ANYTHING, gas, restaurants. At the entrance to the neighborhood there are 2 restaurants. One of them is a pizza place.

The pizza places slogan is "best pizza in your neck of the woods".

So basically they are saying, we are your only option.

LOL this is the 3rd time you legit made me laugh at my desk today. I am so mad at myself..
Haha! Yesss!

They be like Woooooo.

its not that, I just didnt want to pay for a year membership when I might only be around for 4 months

there installment plan is 10 months at $80 a month which is fine, was just hoping I could bail if needed

Maybe talk to them about doing a contract where the only way out is if you move out of the area?

I just left a little community out in the middle of nowhere, its 20-30 minutes to get to ANYTHING, gas, restaurants. At the entrance to the neighborhood there are 2 restaurants. One of them is a pizza place.

So... Lakeland?

Sounds like a solid way to get business.

Maybe talk to them about doing a contract where the only way out is if you move out of the area?

Yeah thats what I asked when they called back, he just said they dont allow any deviations from the standard plan they offer.

Saw this today. Awesome.

duvuhu9y.jpg

I thought that too. But I'm pretty sure he likes Autobots and I think that's a Decepticon. I can't quite remember.

that would look awesome on my 2001 grandam

At around 1:55 when he pulls out of the shop and nearly wrecks the car I almost lost it laughing hahaha!

WHOOOWHOOOOOP!

And then ran the stop sign?

I thought that too. But I'm pretty sure he likes Autobots and I think that's a Decepticon. I can't quite remember.

That is definitely the Decepticon logo.

haha I think by that time my eyes were closed from laughing so hard! Classic.

The demo failed on so many levels. Almost sideswiped multiple cars, cut off another car at the intersection, ran a stop sign, and the whistle tips weren't even working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back