What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were buying me garfield lace guards?
For the outing. They pair well with Loudmouth apparel.

I thought you were buying me garfield lace guards?

I think you should just forget about velcro and laces and rock some spats.

For the outing. They pair well with Loudmouth apparel.
I'm going to rock them on the course everyday, with pride. Don't let me down!
I think you should just forget about velcro and laces and rock some spats.
I can spat the hell out of a pair of shoes with athletic tape. Its a football coach thing.

After over a year of club lusting in magazines and websites, I finally pulled the trigger on the Tour AD DI 6X shaft. I tested the shaft a week ago on the 913 D2. Fell in love but wasn't ready to commit $450 to a shaft alone. After courting an Ping I15 equipped with my dream shaft on Ebay I now have a happy driver marriage.

Nice Ryen! Hope it works out well for ya, it really is a fantastic driver shaft.

After over a year of club lusting in magazines and websites, I finally pulled the trigger on the Tour AD DI 6X shaft. I tested the shaft a week ago on the 913 D2. Fell in love but wasn't ready to commit $450 to a shaft alone. After courting an Ping I15 equipped with my dream shaft on Ebay I now have a happy driver marriage.

very nice!

solid, you keeping it, or passing the deal on to one of the dozen or so peeps that were interested?

I decided to sell it. Once I saw the interest level and how much they sell for on ebay I offered it to a couple of guys who had p.m.'d me about it. I figured I could charge less than they go for on ebay but not so low that I looked the fool. Both guys graciously passed. So I listed it on ebay for a higher price. I listed it there at $200 plus $40 shipping or buy-it-now for $250 plus shipping. The last 2 that sold on ebay went for $299 plus shipping. I would sell it here for $200 plus $40 shipping. Figure I can use the profit to pay for my new golf shoes or two that i have bought this week.

I decided to sell it. Once I saw the interest level and how much they sell for on ebay I offered it to a couple of guys who had p.m.'d me about it. I figured I could charge less than they go for on ebay but not so low that I looked the fool. Both guys graciously passed. So I listed it on ebay for a higher price. I listed it there at $200 plus $40 shipping or buy-it-now for $250 plus shipping. The last 2 that sold on ebay went for $299 plus shipping. I would sell it here for $200 plus $40 shipping. Figure I can use the profit to pay for my new golf shoes or two that i have bought this week.

oh ok, missed that, I thought maybe you were passing it along for what you got it for, plus shipping obviously

Good luck on ebay, hope it works out for ya!

Bling! My club builder...aka my brother, sent me this pic. My PXi shaft for my irons and my new PX Black shaft for my R11s he got me came in today.

IMG_8406_zps89769acc.jpg

My new golf bag. I hope I like it.
2d89c15ab9fbf0204fe78fad33d6d3ae_zps1c43f0da.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360874957.726000.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360874957.726000.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
I didn't buy these today but they arrived from Callaway pre-owned!

enagupyb.jpg

very nice gregory

Just ordered a white/white Clicgear 3.5!

Excellent purchase!

A jumbo bucket and a large bucket at the range today. I had three other kids from my league there too today which was a surprise. One of them is a 13 year-old scratch golfer. He's really good. It's always a motivator when I see him because it makes me try harder to eventually get as good or better than him/

Man I loved those wedges.

Thanks guys. I have really liked them as well. Needed to put my 50,54,58 wedges back into play so I thought why not get these! So happy I did, great price and wedges are almost like new.

To round out my bag, and my Valentines Day purchases, I hit up Golf Galaxy after going to the range tonight. A pretty new RazrX 3W with a clearance price follow me home.

To round out my bag, and my Valentines Day purchases, I hit up Golf Galaxy after going to the range tonight. A pretty new RazrX 3W with a clearance price follow me home.

If that sucker is as good as the RazrX hybrids, you are in for a treat!

Orange whip trainer.

The ebay seller still hasn't sent me my seemore fgp. So, I figured this clown didn't want to send it because he wanted more money than what I won it for. I assumed, I will file a resolution/claim and started another bidding war and lost by a buck. I have been wanting to putt with seemore badly, so I bought one off Amazon and it's coming on Tuesday. What do I like about this purchase? It's new and the length is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back