2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

FYI: on the way to the course there is a new outlet mall with Puma, UA, Nike, Oakley, etc. I have had great luck at Puma and Oakley with Puma always 40% off.

Worth a stop for some golf gear if time allows! There is also a GolfSmith not too far out of the way if needed.

Oakley have a lot of golf clothes? I can never find deals at my Oakley outlet.

Oakley have a lot of golf clothes? I can never find deals at my Oakley outlet.

Not a ton, but they had an ok selection of pants, shirts, and shoes when I was in there a month ago or so.

Not a ton, but they had an ok selection of pants, shirts, and shoes when I was in there a month ago or so.

Cookie,
Is that the old Forum 303 mall?

Cookie are you thinking of throwing together some kind of format for Friday? 2 man something or just go out and play golf?

Cookie are you thinking of throwing together some kind of format for Friday? 2 man something or just go out and play golf?

We should definitely set something up once the list is confirmed - that would be a blast dude!

For Friday any format would be fun, best ball, match play. Personally I love match play

We will get you taken care of dude. Cars will be plentiful I honestly believe.

I'll have a car as well (and still a free bed if someone needs it) so I can get people around on Saturday.

Nor the NIT........:angry:

We still have this

images

My countdown when I hit the road.
4 wks. 1 1/2 hrs

Sent from my DROID X2

In the honor of my son, Texas A&M Grad;

A&M 41
OU 13

I won't bring it up over the weekend if you won't. I can still remember the good ol' 77-0 days way back in 2003. :D

Who has time to talk about football? I'll be all about talking smack to Harry and Chad! Hahaha

Did I miss it in the thread how the beat team Callaway is going to work or the prize?

Did I miss it in the thread how the beat team Callaway is going to work or the prize?

No, you didn't miss it. We're all still on the edges of our seats.

Nope. Still waiting on that and pairings. Hopefully soon

I think I'm more curious about that. I know I am gonna have fun with whoever I get paired with.

No problem!:D

Did y'all decide if you wanted to stay at my house yet?

I believe that is the plan, at least that is the last that I heard. Thanks for that by the way!

Back