Florida monthly get togethers - February 2013

We're good Freddie, It wasn't pointed at you in any way buddy

I'd love to have you down here Greg lol, it's fun playing with you man. I'm thinking March in Orlando will be the next outing, but it's going to be tough with Texas in the mix, not sure but a couple Floridians may make the trek out there. I guess we'll play it by ear and hope for the best.
I think we need to get Freddie to lock down a course in March in Orlando. We can set date and time, and really get this one going.

I have no issue seeting up something in Orlando. But we really need to get our Florida THPr more in synch with the golfing thing.
I think we need to get Freddie to lock down a course in March in Orlando. We can set date and time, and really get this one going.

Im actually dissapointed in that I cant make it being this is only 45min away. Ive made it to outings in Sarasota and port st. Lucie and yet I cant make the closest one to me. Heck, ive even played a weekday round with Trout and SW. The wife wants to do something for vday this weekend so I cant back away fron that. As the saying goes, happy wife, happy life!! Thanks Trout for spear heading this. I was REALLY looking forward to it.

Tapping away on my S3

Im actually dissapointed in that I cant make it being this is only 45min away. Ive made it to outings in Sarasota and port st. Lucie and yet I cant make the closest one to me. Heck, ive even played a weekday round with Trout and SW. The wife wants to do something for vday this weekend so I cant back away fron that. As the saying goes, happy wife, happy life!! Thanks Trout for spear heading this. I was REALLY looking forward to it.

Tapping away on my S3

Ok dude, handle the wife with care and have fun.

So much for the South Florida get together. Danny I kept the 9:30 tee time so it will be just you and I, we'll have fun man. I really thought we would have a nice turnout and have a fun get together, to say I'm not a little disappointed wouldn't be true because I am a little. Maybe I'm always too damn self conscious, but it's easy to be when you don't get but 1 response. It speaks volumes.

No worries buddy. We will have a damn good time. I'll try not to talk after you tee off lol.

No worries buddy. We will have a damn good time. I'll try not to talk after you tee off lol.

If I want to talk to you I'll text you lol!

Are we still on for Saturday @ Boca?

Welcome Nate, it's a great time getting together with fellow THPer's, there's a lot of great things to talk about and JB usually brings some fun toys when he's able to get out with us. The best thing you could probably do is join the albatross club and get into some of the Invitationals, you can be competitive and have fun with forum members at the same time. Hope to meet you one day.

Thanks for the warm welcome trout. I'll look into joining the albatross club. I'm not good enough to be competitive yet. hahaha but I would like to meet up and play a round with yall someday soon. I'll look into the orlando trip for sure.

How about March 23rd for LPGA International Legends course in Daytona? I know that is Bay Hill weekend, so if any of the O-town guys would be occupied at Bay Hill let me know and we can look at a different date.

I'd love to play in March. Reunion would be good practice for an upcoming special day in May....if ya know what I mean.

Hit em' straight tomorrow fellas!

Tapping away on my S3

What a great day it was with Danny and Ralph. There just aren't enough words to describe how fun it is playing with fellow forum members and getting to know them and their games, what a blast! Thanks guys and hopefully we can get together again soon.

What a great day it was with Danny and Ralph. There just aren't enough words to describe how fun it is playing with fellow forum members and getting to know them and their games, what a blast! Thanks guys and hopefully we can get together again soon.
Had a great time today, thanks for setting it up Mark. Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys again soon!

April's a comin who wants to play near Naples and what dates are good?

We can also do port st lucie.

April 28th isnt good for me. Im thinking the 2nd week in April is probably good.

Tapping away on my S3

Depending on the date, it could work for me. We are traveling near the end of the month for the Ohio THP Invitational.

I've been itching to make it back to Port St lucie

Depending on the date, it could work for me. We are traveling near the end of the month for the Ohio THP Invitational.

Ok, I was thinking middle of the month would be best then, it's good having you out there.

Ok, I was thinking middle of the month would be best then, it's good having you out there.

Thanks Trout. I will always try to make it to areas where people are willing to reciprocate. If someone is willing to travel for a local gathering to my course, I owe it to them to do the same with in reason.

Back