Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current iteration of my top-o-bag ponder is Covert vs. Cleveland Classic XL with the B Asha. I don't even really need a new driver...am happy with my Amp...but the ponder bug is biting. Hard. I need to get some solid demo time with them and make a decision.

The current iteration of my top-o-bag ponder is Covert vs. Cleveland Classic XL with the B Asha. I don't even really need a new driver...am happy with my Amp...but the ponder bug is biting. Hard. I need to get some solid demo time with them and make a decision.

what about the BAsha in the Amp? you hit that Amp pretty well, i don't see a reason to change unless you hit something else way better..

IMO you are looking at two completely different drivers. Both are solid ponders. What do you like about each?

what about the BAsha in the Amp? you hit that Amp pretty well, i don't see a reason to change unless you hit something else way better..
Thanks. That's why it's a ponder :bashful: B asha in the amp is a potential plan b if I go with the Cleveland.

Thanks. That's why it's a ponder :bashful: B asha in the amp is a potential plan b if I go with the Cleveland.

what, now you're gonna have two drivers? haha..

I feel dirty, I actually want to hit the R1 at some point.

What the crap?

What the crap?

Have you not hit it yet? I'd put it ahead of the stage 2 at this point, personally.

Aside from the nascar graphics and sound, I actually didn't mind it!

Have you not hit it yet? I'd put it ahead of the stage 2 at this point, personally.

Aside from the nascar graphics and sound, I actually didn't mind it!

It's way ahead of the stage 2. It isn't even a race.

It's way ahead of the stage 2. It isn't even a race.

I was able to get my ball speed to some pretty stupid numbers with the original RBZ.. I was kind of surprised when that didn't carry over for me.

I was able to get my ball speed to some pretty stupid numbers with the original RBZ.. I was kind of surprised when that didn't carry over for me.

The RBZ and the Stage 2 aren't even a little bit close as far as clubs go. I actually liked the RBZ. The stage 2 leaves a lot to be desired. I just think it is very insulting for Taylormade to give us watered down shafts while Adams gives us real deal shafts with more than adequate heads.

What the crap?

Let's meet by the border and make it happen! :D

I lost out on a Seemore SI1 last night. Pretty bummed. On the bright side, I woke up to a nice email with a pretty big credit in it. Hmmmmmm

What the crap?

Haha my thoughts exactly. Freaking R1 testing thread is killing me

Stop it Cookie!!

Pondering looking into a SeeMore putter, seems like you guys rave about them :). Just need some help looking into which one I should be looking into. I generally like a shorter mallet type.

Pondering looking into a SeeMore putter, seems like you guys rave about them :). Just need some help looking into which one I should be looking into. I generally like a shorter mallet type.

They have so many options. Have you checked out their website to look at the different models? They have pretty good descriptors with weight, etc listed on there.

Ya I have to admit I kind of felt a bit overwhelmed :). That's why I figured I'd see if there's kind of like a 'favorite' but it seems like with these putters from my impression it's totally based on the individual and varies quite a bit, am I assuming correctly?

Ya I have to admit I kind of felt a bit overwhelmed :). That's why I figured I'd see if there's kind of like a 'favorite' but it seems like with these putters from my impression it's totally based on the individual and varies quite a bit, am I assuming correctly?

That's a fair statement. 3 questions that may help although I think you already answered one of them:

1) Insert or milled face?
2) Blade, mid mallet, or full mallet?
3) Heel or center shafted?

That's a fair statement. 3 questions that may help although I think you already answered one of them:

1) Insert or milled face?
2) Blade, mid mallet, or full mallet?
3) Heel or center shafted?

I think I'd probably prefer milled, mid mallet, and I've never really tried center shafted, my putters have usually had the offset on the heel, mainly just because of usually what was on sale :)

I think I'd probably prefer milled, mid mallet, and I've never really tried center shafted, my putters have usually had the offset on the heel, mainly just because of usually what was on sale :)

I would steer you in this direction then:

http://www.seemore.com/products/category/fgp/

The FGP2 is a GREAT deal even at $150 new.

Check this out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SeeMore-FGP...80568944124?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item589bad3dfc (it is the W version which is offset - not a straight shaft)

Awesome!! Thanks for the suggestion! In regards to that eBay vendor has anyone tried them? Good experiences? Also, silly question but do they offer SeeMore putters at brick and mortar stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back