Your welcome Jman, glad they fit you buddy and I know you will put them to great use!

Way to go MG, that truly is an awesome gesture right there!

When I go into a "Help me with my swing" thread, I look forward to the tips Tadashi gives. He's been at THP for a long time and has become a very respected member in his time here. He gives sound advice and I listen to everything he says.

I think what I like most is that he didn't join the forum and immediately start acting like the THP swing expert. He's earned the respect he gets because he deserves it and doesn't put himself out there as a swing guru. Which, in fact, he really is! Thanks for all you have done for my swing, as well as so many of us hackers here, Freddie K!

When I go into a "Help me with my swing" thread, I look forward to the tips Tadashi gives. He's been at THP for a long time and has become a very respected member in his time here. He gives sound advice and I listen to everything he says.

I think what I like most is that he didn't join the forum and immediately start acting like the THP swing expert. He's earned the respect he gets because he deserves it and doesn't put himself out there as a swing guru. Which, in fact, he really is! Thanks for all you have done for my swing, as well as so many of us hackers here, Freddie K!
As Mr. Kong would say; "That's the truth, Ruth!"

I also wanted to thank just_hacking and Oregon hack, just hacking sent me a couple visors in December, and jack sent me a wedge randomly, I am so grateful to them!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Just wanna send a thank you to the mod who keeps making my sell posts way better then when I post them! I don't know why its so hard for me to put the right heading but it is. So thanks to the mod correcting them! I appreciate it.

Just wanna send a thank you to the mod who keeps making my sell posts way better then when I post them! I don't know why its so hard for me to put the right heading but it is. So thanks to the mod correcting them! I appreciate it.
The mods here are awesome!

Golfing in Bay City with TripleBogieTim

Golfing in Bay City with TripleBogieTim

Today I had the pleasure of playing a round of golf with TripleBogieTim. Let me tell you, TBT is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I asked him earlier this week where I could go hit some golf balls in Bay city since I was going to visit my girl friend there. He then invited me to play 18 at his local course, but there was a scramble going on. He then suggested we go to a little 9 hole track with 2 par 4's and the rest where par 3's. Let me tell you, that was one cool little course, but the coolest thing was that TBT paid for my round and this was the first time we met! What a great guy. I was not expecting that. So I just wanted to express my appreciation to TBT on the forum. Thanks again TBT! Me and my girlfriend had a lot of fun today.

TBT is a great guy.

Big thanks to TripleBogieTim!

Big thanks to TripleBogieTim!

Today my girl friend and I had the pleasure of playing a round of golf with TBT. He is one the the nicest people that I have ever met. We played at a cool little 9 hole course with 2 par 4's and 7 par 3's. When we go in to pay our green fees, TBT right away pays for mine green fees as well. I was not expecting this since this is the first time we had met. That was a very nice gesture. Me and my girlfriend had a great time this afternoon. I just wanted to express my appreciation on the forum. Thanks again Tim! Next round is on me!

Very cool, glad you guys could meet up for a fun round. Well done Tim

Tim is a great dude! I am going to tackle him in march.

Kidding, but in all seriousness he is such a great dude and an asset to the site

TBT is an awesome dude, enjoyed meeting Jim last year in Myrtle.

He really is a great guy. Even though we were both struggling with our game, we still had a lot of fun.

Today I had the pleasure of playing a round of golf with TripleBogieTim. Let me tell you, TBT is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I asked him earlier this week where I could go hit some golf balls in Bay city since I was going to visit my girl friend there. He then invited me to play 18 at his local course, but there was a scramble going on. He then suggested we go to a little 9 hole track with 2 par 4's and the rest where par 3's. Let me tell you, that was one cool little course, but the coolest thing was that TBT paid for my round and this was the first time we met! What a great guy. I was not expecting that. So I just wanted to express my appreciation to TBT on the forum. Thanks again TBT! Me and my girlfriend had a lot of fun today.

It was my pleasure Andrew, I enjoyed meeting you and your GF, anytime you are in town you've got somebody to tee it up with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim is a great one, I'm happy to call him a TRUE friend as well.

I also wanted to thank just_hacking and Oregon jack, just hacking sent me a couple visors in December, and jack sent me a wedge randomly, I am so grateful to them!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
Its all good, dude. I just wanted to pay it forward, especially after you sent me that sweet hat.

Last edited:
I wanted to give a big thanks to J4U. He went and played the course Ill be living on when I move to colorado. I haven't seen the course and he took video of almost every hole and pictures of the hole I'm living on. What a great gesture for a stranger. I owe him one when I get down there.

Thanks J4U, what a good guy.

I wanted to give a big thanks to J4U. He went and played the course Ill be living on when I move to colorado. I haven't seen the course and he took video of almost every hole and pictures of the hole I'm living on. What a great gesture for a stranger. I owe him one when I get down there.

That is very cool of him to do, he seems to do a ton of really nice things for many people. This reminds me that I need to PM him!!

thats great man, way to go J4U!

Nice going Doug!

Back