Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely Diablo's for Jacobson. That's quite surprising to me.

Yup just saw that one. Also gaming last years Razr Fit. You'd think with the new Callaway line they would be pushing players toward the new lineup

competitive play course record is a 61 shot by ted tryba in '99

Last week 7 guys made the cut from my team. I dropped like a rock. This week only 5 & looks like I will head the other way! Crazy game! Definitely need Kuchar to get it together again! Does anyone else confuse Adam Scott & Luke Donald other than me?

Bae couldn't have done much worse on that wood.. Ouch.. It was veering left the whole way too.

At least he didn't slam it. I'll give him that. He certainly wanted to but held his composure. so there's that

Kuchar? Back to back rounds over par, no bueno

Freddy J carried ​it 240, carried.

well at least with wisconsin playing before golf tomorrow, we shouldn't have to worry about overruns. their games go quickly. a lot of long posessions, not a lot of driving, not a lot of fouling

Didn't watch any of today's round, but I got haas at 1 and 5 guys between 11 and 25.

this doesn't apply to this thread, but i'm not sure where to put it. obama might be playing golf with tiger tomorrow

this doesn't apply to this thread, but i'm not sure where to put it. obama might be playing golf with tiger tomorrow

Our tax dollars now going for a Tiger appearance fee?

Before this turns into a political thread.....

3 guys in top 10, 9 made the cut.

politics aside, if he calls obama out for having 17 clubs in his bag it's money well spent. :alien: There are some rules not to be trifled with

politics aside, if he calls obama out for having 17 clubs in his bag it's money well spent. :alien: There are some rules not to be trifled with

Where'd you get that info?

Before this turns into a political thread.....

3 guys in top 10, 9 made the cut.

Um. Yeah. Not sure how we ended up here, but ok.

Anyways.

I have 6 guys left after Goose missed out on the secondary cut.

Haas, Jacobsen, Scott, Phil, Els and Walker. I need a winner in the worst way possible.

I have Haas, Sergio, Webb, and Charl all hanging out right up top!

I have Haas, Sergio, Webb, and Charl all hanging out right up top!

Mad at myself for not taking Haas. I had him in the lineup, but then changed him to fit a couple other middle guys in.

Mad at myself for not taking Haas. I had him in the lineup, but then changed him to fit a couple other middle guys in.
I always have a habit of taking the defending champion, even though repeats are fairly rare.

I always have a habit of taking the defending champion, even though repeats are fairly rare.

haha that's why I didn't bother keeping him in, I usually never take defenders.

Haas, FJ, Charl and not a lot else. This could get rained out for 2 days and I wouldn't mind.

Hoping Haas hangs on. I'd love to see Freddie make a run, but he had a hard go of it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back