Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the mistake of hitting the amp cell hybrid in a little golf shop next to an ice cream place.

I shouldn't have done that. God that thing is solid.

Looking forward to where this goes buddy. The RTX feature really has me excited for this year. Anything else on your shortlist?

Callaway Forged oil can finish to match the old style 60* in the bag.

Birthday is next week and GF's parents gave me a gift card to Golf Town, so I figure the old CG10 could be replaced. Just have always loved Cleveland wedges and the RTX review thread sounds like something that would interest me. The shape is perfect IMO.

I don't like the F5 nearly as much as I expected to. I actually hit the J40 almost as far and I don't seem to make it go left nearly as often. It's going to have to go. Maybe a 2h or something to replace it.

I've been on the fence about getting an F5 since last summer. It's been a very long Hawkponder.

Let's make a trade for something.

2 hybrids or three woods? Just pm me if you want to work something out so we don't clog up the thread.

2 hybrids or three woods? Just pm me if you want to work something out so we don't clog up the thread.

will do, let me look at my inventory sheet haha

Like trading baseball cards.

Pondering a seemore si3....just rolls so pure

will do, let me look at my inventory sheet haha

In my head I imagine the file cabinet from bruce almighty.

Like trading baseball cards.

Pondering a seemore si3....just rolls so pure

I'll trade you my si3 for one of your driver's that isn't a Titleist...

I'll trade you my si3 for one of your driver's that isn't a Titleist...

And that's not even mine.

Was hard to gauge the speed, the golf galaxy greens were flying

I fully blame Jman for making me ponder a X Proto Utility iron.

Muahahahaha!

Jman. How is the distance on those as compared to a equally lofted, traditional hybrid. Saaay, an i20 or 910h (none of these super long ones like Tmag, Adams).

Jman. How is the distance on those as compared to a equally lofted, traditional hybrid. Saaay, an i20 or 910h (none of these super long ones like Tmag, Adams).

Don't really have anything equally lofted to compare it to honestly. For me, it falls about 10-12 yards shorter than my 19* Adams Super-S though. Fits my needs quite well.

Don't really have anything equally lofted to compare it to honestly. For me, it falls about 10-12 yards shorter than my 19* Adams Super-S though. Fits my needs quite well.

And the degree on your utility proto is? 20? 21?

And the degree on your utility proto is? 20? 21?
Nevermind. I looked at your sig.

Pondering the Cleveland XL270 head in the MP and C Kua 43 Senior flex shaft for a build for my dad...

Pondering a Razr Fit head, I may be able to get a PX Black shaft on the cheap.....would be fun to mess around with.

Cleveland XL 3W. Based purely on the feedback in the preview page. Can't imagine anything dethroning the Mashies, but I have to at least hit it.

Cleveland XL 3W. Based purely on the feedback in the preview page. Can't imagine anything dethroning the Mashies, but I have to at least hit it.

Had a popular seller on eBay down to $165 shipped on one last week. Almost did it.

I want to hit the Classic XL with Asha 4s in a bad bad way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back