Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.

50 Eggs

Transfusion Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
Ketel One
My wife surprised me with a new set of irons for my birthday. She was really disappointed when they wouldn't sell her a set off the wall, but the shop owner assured her I would much prefer a full fitting. He gave her a demo club to wrap up, so she was happy I had something to open. I am really glad she went to the local shop versus a big box store who would have sold her a stock set.

It looks like the i3's are finally going to be retired. I will be calling the store as soon as they open tomorrow to schedule my appointment. It's been 13 years since my last "fitting", and I am really excited to try a variety of options. I will update the thread once I get my results.

nice! hopefully it goes well, let us know what you end up getting!

Congratulations! You have an awesome wife!

My wife surprised me with a new set of irons for my birthday. She was really disappointed when they wouldn't sell her a set off the wall, but the shop owner assured her I would much prefer a full fitting. He gave her a demo club to wrap up, so she was happy I had something to open. I am really glad she went to the local shop versus a big box store who would have sold her a stock set.

It looks like the i3's are finally going to be retired. I will be calling the store as soon as they open tomorrow to schedule my appointment. It's been 13 years since my last "fitting", and I am really excited to try a variety of options. I will update the thread once I get my results.

That is so awesome to hear sir. I know your going to have a blast and love your new irons. I hope they are amazing and you enjoy all they offer. You've earned it!

Wow, shes a keeper!!!!

What we have here is NOT a failure to communicate. Sounds like the wife is a keeper!

How cool is that!!! Congrats brother...

Congratulations! On the new irons - and a fantastic wife!

Happy Birthday indeed!

Any pictures of your wife ?. Only joking. That's a fantastic Birthday present.

What clubs you thinking of getting.

That is a good wife right there. Keep on to her. Happy birthday

Congrats for the perfect wife, and also for getting fitted for brand new irons!!

Great gift. Super great wife. Enjoy the process and the new sticks.

TapAhoy!

Congrats and Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see the new sticks.

Great job wifey :blob::clapp:! Enjoy your fitting and new clubs when they are chosen :thumb:

That's awesome! Happy Birthday.

Congrats on having a wife like that

Heck of a gift

That's a great wife. Kudo's to the store for not just selling her 'off the shelf'

What a great birthday present. Congrats and good luck/have fun with the fitting!

That's awesome! Let us know how it turns out!

Wives, take note. That's how you do it!

Back