The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you were robbed of doing things like this when you were younger. But these experience are what shape so many people.

hah...

I have been in line for taco bell for,10 minutes

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

That's their new slogan...!0 minutes in line and we will clean out your lines..
I have been in line for taco bell for,10 minutes

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Now that's funny.

My rant is having to lecture all day tomorrow. Poor planning on my part.

Slow play at the mini-golf course today. I'm glad to see my 3 yr old son is impatient like me. We skipped ahead of two sixsomes!! Where the mini-golf etiquette!!! Haha

Slow play at the mini-golf course today. I'm glad to see my 3 yr old son is impatient like me. We skipped ahead of two sixsomes!! Where the mini-golf etiquette!!! Haha

No rants for you.

I'm depressed. AGAIN.

Frustrating that Bridgestone golf clubs aren't carried by any store within 100 miles of me. Hard to ponder something when you can't hit it.

Frustrating that Bridgestone golf clubs aren't carried by any store within 100 miles of me. Hard to ponder something when you can't hit it.

I feel ya, same boat as me, a few weeks away from the demo program worse case

I feel ya, same boat as me, a few weeks away from the demo program worse case

Counting down the days. But, I imagine we'll start submitting specs in the next few weeks. Pondering hybrids.

Counting down the days. But, I imagine we'll start submitting specs in the next few weeks. Pondering hybrids.

Missle launchers, we will be just fine in that catagory!

Deiced to put up a new fan today and had to strip some wires. Instead of looking for my wire strippers I just grabbed my utility knife. Then as I was stripping the wire I said to my wife you know you should never do this and never have the blade going towards your hand. I should have listened to my own advice, damn I can be dumb and lazy sometimes. Should have taken more time and not been trying to rush so I could go back to watching golf on TV. Sure hope this does not effect my round tomorrow. 2013-02-17_17-10-18_205.jpg

Been a really weird day today and I finally hit the wall. No idea where this came from :(

Just went outside for a minute, the temperature with the wind is -2* (ugh). Needless to say all the snow on the ground isn't going anywhere tonight.

Deiced to put up a new fan today and had to strip some wires. Instead of looking for my wire strippers I just grabbed my utility knife. Then as I was stripping the wire I said to my wife you know you should never do this and never have the blade going towards your hand. I should have listened to my own advice, damn I can be dumb and lazy sometimes. Should have taken more time and not been trying to rush so I could go back to watching golf on TV. Sure hope this does not effect my round tomorrow. View attachment 7805

The wrestling coach at my high school lost a finger from a falling fan a few years ago. They're dangerous.

Deiced to put up a new fan today and had to strip some wires. Instead of looking for my wire strippers I just grabbed my utility knife. Then as I was stripping the wire I said to my wife you know you should never do this and never have the blade going towards your hand. I should have listened to my own advice, damn I can be dumb and lazy sometimes. Should have taken more time and not been trying to rush so I could go back to watching golf on TV. Sure hope this does not effect my round tomorrow. View attachment 7805

If you're right handed you don't need those fingers to grip anyways. :D

I hate Monday mornings. It is just to early to start the work week.

Really not a good start to the morning. Get a early morning text message from a high school friend with horrific news.

I grew up in a small fishing community, after high school one of my god friend's followed in the steps of his father and grandfather by getting into the lobstering/fishing industry. Anyways, long story short, the text message informed me that his boat went down early this morning and still no life boat found. Couple close friends on that boat.

Just hoping for a text with good news now.

I just dropped my kids off at daycare. As I walk my son into his class one of the kids says what smells? His sidekick yells my son's name. The rest of the kids laugh. My son has this look on his face like I've never seen. I hate seeing my son distressed in anyway.

I lectured the two boys as the rest of the kids started playing with my son. When I was done my son comes with a rye smile and a high five. I never knew kids could be so mean

I just dropped my kids off at daycare. As I walk my son into his class one of the kids says what smells? His sidekick yells my son's name. The rest of the kids laugh. My son has this look on his face like I've never seen. I hate seeing my son distressed in anyway.

I lectured the two boys as the rest of the kids started playing with my son. When I was done my son comes with a rye smile and a high five. I never knew kids could be so mean

Kids are awful man, especially ones without any real parental guidance. I was fortunate to be one of the "cool kids" in school but I witnessed some truly disgusting things as I'm sure we all did.

Really not a good start to the morning. Get a early morning text message from a high school friend with horrific news.

I grew up in a small fishing community, after high school one of my god friend's followed in the steps of his father and grandfather by getting into the lobstering/fishing industry. Anyways, long story short, the text message informed me that his boat went down early this morning and still no life boat found. Couple close friends on that boat.

So sorry to hear that Ghost. Will be thinking about you.

Very sorry to read this man, hoping for the best!

Terrible man. Thoughts and prayers headed out your way. Just try to stay positive and hope for the best. I will be thinking about you and your friends today.

This is one of the things that scares me the most. Kids are just evil. I am glad you were able to turn it around a little bit for your son but imagine if you werent there? I shutter at the thought.

Horrible. Simply awful.

Kids are awful man, especially ones without any real parental guidance. I was fortunate to be one of the "cool kids" in school but I witnessed some truly disgusting things as I'm sure we all did.

Or parental guidance that were one and the same. It sickens me what I see out of some nowadays.

Parents must be real winners, my daughters teacher has told us some stories, great job raining kids folks. Some people just have no business having kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back