SeeMore Putters Thread

hello there M3. You know I got my eye on you.

That M3 looks awesome, great great purchase!

Love that face. Looking good!

Love the M3! Nice!

NICE! On the m3!

Yeah buddy!

8era6yru.jpg

GregDan, I absolutely LOVE that face milling man! Probably one of my favourites!!! Congrats!

Thanks guys! That was the reason that I wanted the putter. Love the milling on the face. And this this is in great shape just two very small dings and a couple on the face (which is expected) but other wise there is nothing wrong with the putter.

I think this is the newer version as well. It has the SeeMore logo etched into the black part of the shaft. Which is incredible looking.

vaqy9e2u.jpg

Awesome m3, enjoy!!!

Decisions, decisions. Have my eye on a SeeMore I have wanted for a while, cant pull the trigger yet.

great looking M3 GregDan

Decisions, decisions. Have my eye on a SeeMore I have wanted for a while, cant pull the trigger yet.

The one we've discussed?

She's here, boys!ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361308776.016250.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361308814.666154.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361308826.685080.jpg

Congrats DK!! That's so awesome.. Have you rolled it yet?

Just one putt. Have an assignment to wrap up and hand in online by 5 and my Internet is out...

LMAO....knew it was a matter of time before this happened. I am afraid to bid on any more SeeMore's. THP's eyes are upon them...all of them!

LMAO....knew it was a matter of time before this happened. I am afraid to bid on any more SeeMore's. THP's eyes are upon them...all of them!
It wouldnt be the first time I have been outbid or sniped by a THPer on a SeeMore.

Yes. Did you outbid me?

No lol. Thought about putting more on it but I don't really like mallet putters, I bid it up to 52. Still only went for 86

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

It wouldnt be the first time I have been outbid or sniped by a THPer on a SeeMore.

happened to me once for a supertri with kusala black shaft a couple years ago. Kicker was the guy started a thread asking if it was a good purchase like an hour after the auction.

Too bad War. I liked the m5 as well but just didn't want to go full mallet just yet.

Back