2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Wish I had the time to make it in early enough or leave late enough for the extra rounds but I am happy just to be able to make it to Dallas for the event itself.

I almost just followed this guy home on my way into work tonight.
2ajuzumy.jpg

I almost just followed this guy home on my way into work tonight.

That was my talent scout. He must not have done a good job at being hidden enough. I thought the white car may have been too generic. Lesson learned.

That was my talent scout. He must not have done a good job at being hidden enough. I thought the white car may have been too generic. Lesson learned.

Hahaha picked a bad day to come scout weather has been horrible

Wish I had the time to make it in early enough or leave late enough for the extra rounds but I am happy just to be able to make it to Dallas for the event itself.

Right there with ya on the extra rounds Rob, an absolute blast shall still be had though!

I can't wait for this to get here.....I will apologize in advance to whoever is paired with me...my big butt is going to be heavy to drag around the course all day hehe

Right there with ya on the extra rounds Rob, an absolute blast shall still be had though!

That much is guaranteed

I can't wait for this to get here.....I will apologize in advance to whoever is paired with me...my big butt is going to be heavy to drag around the course all day hehe

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

Ya right. You'll drain 30 footers left and right

TapaTalk from the iPhone

These might be oddly appropriate for a Texas setting....

images

Mmmm, beer boots

Well, probably not going to be able to get in any more practice rounds before coming to Tx. About 5" of snow on the ground now and still coming down. Not suppose to get above the low 40's for at least the next ten days so it's gonna take forever to melt off

Well, probably not going to be able to get in any more practice rounds before coming to Tx. About 5" of snow on the ground now and still coming down. Not suppose to get above the low 40's for at least the next ten days so it's gonna take forever to melt off

That's not good.

Sorry to hear that man. I think the course will be plenty green come 3 weeks from now as we are currently getting a ton of rain typically offset by some warmer afternoons.

Still room available in the extra rounds for anyone interested!

Same! We are supposed to have 10-15 today

O ya! well I got 15-25 coming today!!!!!.......mph winds.....gusts to 30......ok ok its gonna be 62 today for the Temp..

O ya! well I got 15-25 coming today!!!!!.......mph winds.....gusts to 30......ok ok its gonna be 62 today for the Temp..

As I stare out the window at the snow piling up would it be wrong of me to say that I hate you just a little bit right now?

As I stare out the window at the snow piling up would it be wrong of me to say that I hate you just a little bit right now?

No, but if it makes you feel any better I won't be getting to go hit any golf balls today!!! Saturday yes...but who is looking that far in advance anyway??? /hidesunderchair

No, but if it makes you feel any better I won't be getting to go hit any golf balls today!!! Saturday yes...but who is looking that far in advance anyway??? /hidesunderchair

#LowBlow

These might be oddly appropriate for a Texas setting....

images

Mmmm, beer boots

[video=youtube_share;W6hr-o6JiWs]http://youtu.be/W6hr-o6JiWs[/video]

I want more details about beating Team Callaway! Should not be hard, but still want some details.

Back