2013 Cobra Staff Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid of snakes, yet I'm I Cobra staffer.

you're like Batman....

"you're Batman!"
"yeah, yeah I am Batman!"

Saw this thread come up and thought someone got their sweet sweet staff bag.

I hope so, I can't wait!!!

Me too my man. I was so pumped when I saw this thread jump today. I can't wait to see the colors and all the pockets etc.

Me too my man. I was so pumped when I saw this thread jump today. I can't wait to see the colors and all the pockets etc.

If we just keep it bumped it won't ever leave!!!

I think I'm more curious to see the color scheme than I am my own name on it!

Siri speaks for me!

I'm just as excited to see the Cobra staffers bags as I am to see my own!

The color of the staff bag could dictate the color of my future MC Cobra driver...hmm...

The color of the staff bag could dictate the color of my future MC Cobra driver...hmm...
I've had some of those same thoughts, when the headcovers are off it would make it look awesome to have the colors match!!!

I didn't know where for sure to post this, but I got an excellent tweet from Puma today:
IceyShanks @IceyShanks 12 Feb
@cobragolf @PUMAGolf Will the #AMPcell splash pattern be available on all accessories and gear? It would be #awesome to see a whole outfit!
@PUMAGolf
@IceyShanks There may or may not be something in the works. We can't share quite yet, but stay tuned!
03:03 PM - 12 Feb 13

I didn't know where for sure to post this, but I got an excellent tweet from Puma today:

In other words...something awesome is coming your guys way!

I bet this thread starts to see some more action soon. Can't wait for some 1st timers to get their very first staff bag.

I bet this thread starts to see some more action soon. Can't wait for some 1st timers to get their very first staff bag.

i got really excited last night when i pulled up to my house and saw a big ol' box leaning up against the garage.....
but it was just our new tv stand. bummer.

i got really excited last night when i pulled up to my house and saw a big ol' box leaning up against the garage.....

could you put your clubs in it?

Stupid TV stand :bulgy-eyes:

could you put your clubs in it?

lol. no.
but it did hold my complete set of Seinfeld DVDs quite nicely and that made me happy.

That makes me think where in the world are we going to put a 3rd staff bag?

Arghhhh I was so hoping someone got their sweet bag today !!

Shh, don't tell the Cobra Morgan Cup staffers, but I may have heard a little something about their bags. :wink:

well I wasn't going to tell them, but now you let the cat out of the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back