What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they got rid of the reverse taper on them, which I am not happy about.

Hmm.. That's an intriguing move.. The wife has a pink one on her putter and it's definitely a unique design as it rounds at the top.

Apparently they got rid of the reverse taper on them, which I am not happy about.

I wasn't either at first, I was a BIG reverse taper guy, but I actually like this a good bit more now after 7-8 rounds.

Hmm.. That's an intriguing move.. The wife has a pink one on her putter and it's definitely a unique design as it rounds at the top.

They still round a bit at the top, just not the dynamic taper down to a smaller size. Its a true "mid" size top to bottom now.

Better tack, better feel, better durability thusfar. I'm a BIG fan.

WELL.. If it's got the Jman stamp of approval, it's worth the 12 bucks to experiment with!!!

Shame they don't sell a light blue version.

I wasn't either at first, I was a BIG reverse taper guy, but I actually like this a good bit more now after 7-8 rounds.
As soon as I can find them on the shelf, I will purchase one.

Just bought some Winn grips from Howzat

As soon as I can find them on the shelf, I will purchase one.
I know it doesn't help you finding them in person, but you can get them for the 11.99 plus free ship off the bay.

I know it doesn't help you finding them in person, but you can get them for the 11.99 plus free ship off the bay.
For some reason, I dont like buying grips online. Like to see them in person before buying. Im weird like that.

For some reason, I dont like buying grips online. Like to see them in person before buying. Im weird like that.

We all have our things dude, just wanted to throw it out there!

Grips online - No go. Clubs and staff bags online sight unseen? Of course! Haha

I bought some alignment sticks today. Anxious to get out and use them when the snow melts.

He probably doesn't have any more slots on his watch list anyways..
Yes I do, I missed out on a few things yesterday.

Jeff you homer you :chicken:

They look awesome Jeff. Now, the question is, will they suit your game admirably?!

I hope so. My first full set of wedges and I thought about each wedge and what I want to do with it and the shots I hit.

NICE JEFF!!!!

Daaaa-UUMM!!!

Already digging adding some length. Interested to see what flattening them out a degree does. Plus, the fact I was able to upgrade at no cost to KBS Hi-Revs and Lamkin 3Gens makes me happy.

agreed, they always look nice. I've never gamed them though
I had a 58* that I had for a while. Got it just to play around with a while back. Sent it off to a THPer a few weeks back though.

You'll like them Jeff. I love the Vokes I have. Its a great club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back