Hello from the Upper Peninsula (Michigan)

yoopergolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
I guess I will finally join. I have been reluctant to join because I already have two message boards that consume a good amount of my time (if work only knew hehe), but I have finally gotten a bit serious about golf and wanted like minded folks to talk about the sweet sticks and what comes with it.

Quick summary of me: I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and won't be able to golf for at least another 8 weeks. I am single. I have a good job. I like to spend my money playing golf during the summer.

I recently just bought a set of Razr X Black Callaway irons which I haven't got to test yet. These are my first irons that weren't included in a complete set from Kmart.

Also, everywhere I go on this forum they are talking about the Morgan Cup, and that thing looks bad ass, so that was a little motivation to join the site as well.

I will see ya around.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, nice to meet you

Thanks for the welcomes. This looks like a high traffic site, I like it.

Welcome yooper!

The Morgan Cup is bad ass!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

The Morgan Cup is bad ass!

Welcome to THP!

It certainly looks that way, I think it is the main reason I signed up. I want to do that one time.

Welcome yooper. I get up there often. I play at Timberstone every June.

Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP yooper! I'm not so sure about you Upper Peninsula folks (is anybody?)

I have a buddy currently stuck in Kalamazoo, I'll probably be heading there in Spring

Nice to meet you!

Welcome and I am sure that you will enjoy the new clubs better than any Kmart set

Welcome Aboard!

YAH DER HAY welcome..

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome.
Live west of saginaw.
Buy Greywalls is on my list this summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome!

Back