Bag Boy Automatic Unboxing Pictures

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Folded and Unfolded:
Folded.jpg

Unfolded.jpg

I wouldnt take your eyes off it for too long Harry. You can never trust a robot.

I like the blue! Nice touch.

Im curious about this one. Look forward to the review.

Nice pics Harry, I'm really having fun with the Mini GT that I'm reviewing, I am also looking forward to seeing what you have to say about the Auto!

pretty sweet!

Nice Harry. Are you going to do a review?

Those look like plastic, and not air-inflated rubber tires? I'd like your thoughts on ease of pushing of these versus the air inflated ones. My wife uses a Sun Mountain push cart, but it's kind of a pain having to inflate the tires every time out.

That cart looks like a titleist stand bag would fit on it. Gotta sell my clicgear. New bag doesnt fit :shame:

Any chance to use this cart yet. Would love to know how it did

Any chance to use this cart yet. Would love to know how it did

rob-

My shoulder has prevented me from getting out on the course enough to give it a thorough review just yet. But I expect to get out this weekend and next week and I hope to have the full review done shortly thereafter.

Apologies for the delay.

No problem thanks for the update. Hope your shoulder feels better!

Rob

The upside is that we are (finally) expecting a little rain here, so (hopefully) I will get a chance to test the wheels in soggy conditions (I'm going to aim for soggy turf in order to test the wheels out) and also test the included umbrella holder, which could be a lifesaver here in the Pacific NorthWet if it works as well as I hope it does.

Back