Karma is Interesting

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Man killed by shards of glass after hurling girlfriend through shop window | Mail Online

A man bled to death when he was impaled on a large shard of glass after throwing his girlfriend through a shop window in a street row.

The 30-year-old victim was seen arguing with the woman in the Regent Street area of London's West End shortly after 2am today.

Witnesses told police he hurled the woman against the window of a branch of Banana Republic up to three times.
A police officer at clothes shop Banana Republic in Regent Street, where a man was killed by shards of glass after throwing girlfriend at window

After several blows, the glass shattered and the couple fell through, leaving the man fatally wounded.

He is believed to have suffered injuries to an artery and bled to death.

Members of the public flagged down a police patrol who went to the shop, at the junction of Regent Street and Great Marlborough Street.

Paramedics arrived at the scene but were unable to save him. A post-mortem examination will take place today.

The woman, also 30, was taken to hospital for treatment to multiple cuts, none of which are thought to be life-threatening.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said that shortly before 2.15am, officers on patrol were informed by a member of the public of an altercation in Great Marlborough Street.

'When officers arrived at Great Marlborough Street, they found a male, believed to have gone through the window of a shop. A woman was also found at the scene, suffering cuts.

'London Ambulance Service attended but the man, aged 30, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police believe they know who the dead man is but are trying to contact his next of kin before releasing his name.

The couple were believed to be homeless.

Like they say, Karma, she's a b**ch.

Yes, her and God always keep score :comp:

that's a karmic B**chslap if I ever saw one..

Here I thought this thread was about Nike golf balls. :confused2:

been there, done that :bulgy-eyes:

ok I lived...

I got pushed into a buldings plate glass window. It busted, I was flopped over on my back, face up on the bottom ledge.

in a split seconds instance I saw large pieces heading right to me.

divine providence must have been at work, as I was able to get up and out in the blink of an eye.
still have the mental picture.

got stiches in my arm was all.

been there, done that :bulgy-eyes:

ok I lived...

I got pushed into a buldings plate glass window. It busted, I was flopped over on my back, face up on the bottom ledge.

in a split seconds instance I saw large pieces heading right to me.

divine providence must have been at work, as I was able to get up and out in the blink of an eye.
still have the mental picture.

got stiches in my arm was all.

Okay, you know you can't get away with telling us that without starting the story with how you got in the position of being pushed through a window first! :cool:

This is the first thing I thought of when I read this!

[YOUTUBE]Z9m8hYmSsns [/YOUTUBE]

Pretty much any type of glass is nasty to get thrown through though I bet THIS guy was EXTREMELY happy his window was tougher than the afore-mentioned window(s):

**just to warn in advance, these are soldiers so there are some choice words, honestly don't know if you get in trouble on this forum for that, hopefully not but thought this was kinda pertinent maybe, so please disregard that stuff**

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8X2YO7kw8A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8X2YO7kw8A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Okay, you know you can't get away with telling us that without starting the story with how you got in the position of being pushed through a window first! :cool:

horsing around in a Laundromat...that had pinball machines. its where we hung out. guy who pushed me was the local bad boy. only not a bully bad boy, just bad company. lol. His nickname was "red balls"

horsing around in a Laundromat...that had pinball machines. its where we hung out. guy who pushed me was the local bad boy. only not a bully bad boy, just bad company. lol. His nickname was "red balls"

Sounds like an episode from bizzaro world Happy Days.....

hahaha - That stinks that you got tossed through a window, but at least there is a good story to tell :D

Back