2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I was a little lucky with Chunky being in the office last year. He would let me know his thought process on stuff and it was really cool to see it even though there was a ton of stuff that I am sure I never will know about.

And he probably didn't either. LOL

I lost out for this year, correct? Can anyone tell me anything at all about the outing for 2014? Will it be again in August? Thank you in advance.

doc

Today, my roomies for TMC have decided that we will play a round to decided who gets choice of beds. We are doing this in a team fashion. So, winning team picks beds.

The teams:

Puttin4bird and One-T

VS.

Freddie and Chunky

Jake and I have decided we will be drunk by hole 11.

I like Jake and One-T in that match. I figure by hole 6 Freddie will yell at Chunky and he will just be a mess.

I lost out for this year, correct? Can anyone tell me anything at all about the outing for 2014? Will it be again in August? Thank you in advance.

doc

Are you talking about the Outing in May, or the Morgan Cup in July?

doc

This years selections were completed in the fall of last year. No info has been given for 2014 at this time. Stick around though- there is a ton of great stuff going on here!

I like Jake and One-T in that match. I figure by hole 6 Freddie will yell at Chunky and he will just be a mess.
Yes! Dean is on team Drunk Midget Stripper.

Today, my roomies for TMC have decided that we will play a round to decided who gets choice of beds. We are doing this in a team fashion. So, winning team picks beds.

The teams:

Puttin4bird and One-T

VS.

Freddie and Chunky

i'll take the under on that!

The teams:

Puttin4bird and One-T

VS.

Freddie and Chunky

and maybe Jake wont yell in the middle of your backswing while you are chipping like last year haha

I love all of these guys, but I will take Freddie and Chunky in this match

The teams:

Puttin4bird and One-T

VS.

Freddie and Chunky

Looks like One-T and I will be sleeping in the big beds boys!!! No matter how good Freddie is....he can't overcome the stank of Chunky on his own!

hahaha...and I actually got mad. Man, I must have high blood pressure.
You did get a little wound up. Sorry about that by the way!

its actually true on many levels

haha. Man, I am very excited for this year. I said it last year and didnt follow through. But, this year I have plans to be different

I'm excited too dude! I can't freaking wait!

Its no problem! I promise Jake.

These guys dont stand a chance.

Freddie will be sun burnt and Chunky is just short

Whre is Freddie to defand himslef?

its actually true on many levels

haha. Man, I am very excited for this year. I said it last year and didnt follow through. But, this year I have plans to be different

What if I don't want you to be different. Stay gold Pony Boy

Its no problem! I promise Jake.

These guys dont stand a chance.

Freddie will be sun burnt and Chunky is just short
Not to mention that as a team we simply don't lose. We don't win either, we tie. But we don't lose.

I've got a good feeling about this week!! Maybe some more info, some thpers getting a staff bag or two. :D

^Siri probably sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back