THP (Unofficial) Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey

Everything else was kind of a beat down, but these things happen.. Be glad you've got price and Varly.
Who?

And, do I have you coming up on the schedule again? I need an easy win. Hehe.

Who?

And, do I have you coming up on the schedule again? I need an easy win. Hehe.

I don't think you can trade for opponents haha! I also don't think you would have beat my goalies this week.

I don't think you can trade for opponents haha! I also don't think you would have beat my goalies this week.
Honestly, I have no clue if I would have.

I actually kept one of my goalies on the bench all week. I think he plays for Florida? He sucks. Which makes sense, because he plays Hockey for Florida. Beach volleyball, or an outdoor activity, he might do well, but hockeying isnt his thing.

Honestly, I have no clue if I would have.

I actually kept one of my goalies on the bench all week. I think he plays for Florida? He sucks. Which makes sense, because he plays Hockey for Florida. Beach volleyball, or an outdoor activity, he might do well, but hockeying isnt his thing.

Theodore, and he does in fact suck. Smart move.

Theodore, and he does in fact suck. Smart move.
Yeah, I might drop him. Then tweet him that I dropped him.

The tweet would look something like this; "Hey Theodore, I dont know jack about a houckey, but I know enough to tell that you suck."

Yeah, I might drop him. Then tweet him that I dropped him.

The tweet would look something like this; "Hey Theodore, I dont know jack about a houckey, but I know enough to tell that you suck."

He'll figure out that you're a tampa fan-ish, and ignore it.

damn you ddec! you sneaky snake you! 5 goals and 30 shots last night, not to mention 2 wins and shutout to cut my dominant performance down just a peg. you stink!

BUT, i'll sit on top this week and feel good about it! :D

I am still working on the #QuitWinninForMacKinnon method of fantasy hockey... Sadly, we aren't in a keeper league and my efforts are wasted.

I am still working on the #QuitWinninForMacKinnon method of fantasy hockey... Sadly, we aren't in a keeper league and my efforts are wasted.

go accept the trade i sent you. Thanks!

looks like i'm up against Buck this week. game on.

My team is such trash.

looks like i'm up against Buck this week. game on.

good luck bro! my team is getting a little better but prob not good enough.

I think it's funny that "my team sucks" is against the "pucking loosers" and -1 is winning for +/- so sad ahahhahahaha

I'm down 6-3 but haven't had a goalie yet, I'm hoping they can tip the scales for me!!!

I'm down 6-3 but haven't had a goalie yet, I'm hoping they can tip the scales for me!!!

My team does better when my goalies don't play.

my team was on fire last night!
gained some ground on Buck, and i'm up 5-4 but he is still holding strong and could overtake that lead tonight as i just have 1 guy going for me.

finally set my lineup for the first time in a few days lol

finally set my lineup for the first time in a few days lol

i wondered how Canadaniel was beating you. i knew it couldn't have been because his team is skilled in any way....

I hate when a goalie comes off IR but you can't use him because drops take a day.

^Siri probably sucks.

can't believe BRYZ got the win for Buck last night....#wtf

Back