How Many New Clubs For 2013

New irons and maybe wedges since these new clubs all have jacked up lofts.

All 14, staff bag, balls, shoes, apparel, a backpack....

How lucky I am to have had a video good enough to gain entry into the Morgan cup!

^Siri probably sucks.

A few, here and there. :alien:

All 14, staff bag, balls, shoes, apparel, a backpack....

How lucky I am to have had a video good enough to gain entry into the Morgan cup!

^Siri probably sucks.

Bastid!

Yes I'm jealous.

Nothing will make it in before the season starts (need to have my true swing back before I get fit), but I intend on upgrading my driver, 3 wood, hybrid, and 60° this year.

Right now, in my bag, I have the same wedges, fwys and putter. I have 5 new drivers, 2 sets of irons and a new/old set of wedges to try. C'mon decent weather!

Im going for a complete overhaul this year. 13 new cobra clubs and a SeeMore.

Nothing so far. Pondering a replacement of the driver and an addition of a 3 hybrid.

3Wood
3Hybrid
4i-PW

Keep Driver, Wedges & Putter

Everything in the bag is new. Heck, even the bag is new. Uuuugggghhhh! If you ain't buyin' you ain't tryin'!!

Bought a RBZ 5 in December, a set of Burner 2.0s and an ATV wedge in February.

So ready for Spring to roll around to get all dialed in. Looking to better my PB of 81 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3 Cleveland mashies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just the 1. Covert Driver. If I can afford it, and can find one (not for sale in Canada), I might get an X prototype utility to replace my 5w. Failing that maybe a 2h, or anyway something to go about 215.

Good thread:

Stage 2-- Testing might be my gamer soon
2 iron got for my bday
maybe a new LW and driver

Three new clubs in the bag so far this year. 3W and a pair of wedges.

Zero!If I have finally realized that "It's the Indian and not the arrow".

Same here. I've had an expensive tendency to replace several clubs every year; I finally decided to fix my swing before I replaced another club.

Same here. I've had an expensive tendency to replace several clubs every year; I finally decided to fix my swing before I replaced another club.

I got a whole new bag last year. I was playing with equipment that was 10+ years old. Didn't see much of a difference in terms of my scoring. I realized that equipment can help but only so much.

I haven't decided yet what new I'm going to get. I know I'll be doing wedges at the least. Leaning towards new irons, but not completely sure yet. I will know more in a couple weeks though!

Just 1, so far. Cally RFX driver. Went with the stock Trinity. Best #'s for me. working on knocking my irons out with the X Hot Pros. Getting fit in the next few weeks. Going to compare 2 what I'm gaming now. If they're better I'll decide. to have to learn yardages all over again.

Last edited:
all of my irons with the TM Rocketballz then a new to me burner 3 wood.

Zero!If I have finally realized that "It's the Indian and not the arrow".
same here... 0.. though better arrow can make some difference, my goal for 2013 is NOT to be a new club wh^r#

All of them. (See sig)

Why? I transitioned to stiff shafts, and wanted to revamp my wedge lofts this year. Since all the other clubs were new, I decided it was only appropriate to also add a new putter for 2013.

Can't wait to get out of the range and onto a course...

10 of 14. Only thing not new is Driver, 60* wedge, 3 Hybrid and 3 Wood. Those 4 were purchased towards the end of last summer. Basically since joining THP I have completely revamped my bag.

Wishon 919thi
Scor 'scoring clubs'
SeeMore SB2

New Year. New Bag. All New Clubs. New SeeMore Z Putter (ASAP). I cant help myself.

Back