What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggled my way through 105 balls at the range. I use the term "struggle" generously.

Sent my money for the invitational in CT last night. Today I sold a putter.

Hit my drive onto the green from the blues on the par 4 16th on the Plantation Course at Kings Mill today. Then I promptly missed my eagle and birdie putt, story of my life.

tuqe5yra.jpg

I THP'd, went and checked out SuperStroke ultras (blue and orange, neither worked).

Found a new left handed Yes putter for my sons birthday
Picking up tomorrow.

Hit my drive onto the green from the blues on the par 4 16th on the Plantation Course at Kings Mill today. Then I promptly missed my eagle and birdie putt, story of my life.

tuqe5yra.jpg

At least you can blame it on the punched greens and the bad ball mark in your line this time though :)

Removed old grip from the M5x Jman sent me, trimmed down to 35", and used the Pure gun to blow on a new SS Ultra Slim.

Removed old grip from the M5x Jman sent me, trimmed down to 35", and used the Pure gun to blow on a new SS Ultra Slim.

Jealous! I need a Seemore hand me down! Lol. Jman is a class act! Post pics buddy that thing must look amazing

Tapping away on my S3

Jealous! I need a Seemore hand me down! Lol. Jman is a class act! Post pics buddy that thing must look amazing

Tapping away on my S3

I don't know about that...

Cookie, I look forward to seeing it again this weekend buddy!

I don't know about that...

Cookie, I look forward to seeing it again this weekend buddy!

Haha. Trying to help a brother out! Lol

Tapping away on my S3

Just dropped a SeeMore Feeltec OS grip on my si2, and a SuperStroke US on my m9. I will take some natural light photos tomorrow, but I LOVE the way they look on there.

Also, it makes me want to change the red RST on the m9 so bad.

I got my Surefit adaptor glued to my Aldila shaft, re gripped it, then had the shaft assembled to my 910H. Ill say it was pretty Sick!
Also got to try the Ping Scottsdale TR Shea putter: SPECATCULAR!

nothing special, just held my clubs in my hand for a few minutes...

I was headed to the range and then decided, "man, it's too hot out here for golf". So I went back home. :rolleyes:

So warm here... Upper 70's...You guys have for it made in that cool weather. :D

I was headed to the range and then decided, "man, it's too hot out here for golf". So I went back home. :rolleyes:

So warm here... Upper 70's...You guys have for it made in that cool weather. :D

Really dude? Too hot for golf? I hate you! LOL!

Thp today and browsed the bay looking at putters

Worked with the eBay seller to get a refund for my grip that went missing from the envelope courtesy of USPS.

Worked with the eBay seller to get a refund for my grip that went missing from the envelope courtesy of USPS.

thats good at least!

Range - second day in a row, have to get out of hibernation and back in shape. Going to be a Bengay weekend.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Spent two hours at the range getting my iron play fine tuned before my club fitting this weekend.

Had my 4th lesson today and worked on bringing the club back a little more closed and staying wide at the top

Had my 4th lesson today and worked on bringing the club back a little more closed and staying wide at the top

Nice.

I put together my two hybrids. Hopefully I did it right.

Spent all week getting our new store ready for opening next week. Nothing like unboxing mass quantities of clubs, apparel, and the likes to, A) make you want to play really bad and B) remind you your job kicks ass.

Unfortunately this is the only golf fix I'll get until next Thursday.

Went to the range to practice. Had some stiffness in the lower back so spent most of my time chipping and pitching. The full swing shots were good, my feel was off at the practice green today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back