What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niion's, Cally X-Forged 58, and another big box have been delievered! Now to just make it home!!!

Pics of the Niions installed STAT!!! Haha

Tapping away on my S3

Pics of the Niions installed STAT!!! Haha

Tapping away on my S3
This, Jman! How do you like em? I LOVE my yellow ones!

These!

One with flash and one without, BRIGHT. I like em.

4aff5408-b9ad-40e3-91b4-53ecd26e7a0c_zps028bda4e.jpg

DSC_0850_zpsb5276089.jpg

Those are saawwweeeettttttt!

New PXi shafts in my JPX Pros and a new PX Black for my R11s. Almost too pretty to hit...

DSC_0691_zps76f77111.jpg

Those really are gorgeous. The black really makes that shaft stand out. Great buy.

New PXi shafts in my JPX Pros and a new PX Black for my R11s. Almost too pretty to hit...

Those things do look sweet. No such thing as too pretty to hit! :thumb:

These!

One with flash and one without, BRIGHT. I like em.

Those are bright. Good pickup and can't wait to see them on the i20s!

[pics removed for posterity]

I think this will look pretty good and screams THP as well!

y9usu4y3.jpg

y9usu4y3.jpg

Perfect color match amigo!

Tapping away on my S3

On my way to Golfsmith to hopefully acquire a SS Superslim 1.0 for my DB-4

y9usu4y3.jpg

Are you gonna through those on the wedges with the custom THP KBS White/Green Shafts?

Checkout what came in today.

6uny8uje.jpg

Thanks again for letting me be a part of the THP family.

Can't wait until the morning to find a place to hit these. 2013 X-Forged 4-PW. To say I am pumped is an understatement.

74e5ad51-7113-4f72-9ebf-2d576562e03b.jpg

Congrats Dunn but those might be to pretty to hit.

Taylor Made Ghost Manta CS Putter :golf2:. OK I am set for 2013, at least for now :D

My Titleist AP1's with Project X shafts just came in last night!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362186656.038038.jpg

Just need to get my shafts on the woods and I'll be ready for a early summer!

You didn't buy it off eBay, did you? I just sold my White Ice #9. Had it listed here in the MP a few weeks ago. Liked that putter but it just wasn't for me.

No sir, I bought the putter off the MP here, I bought it from Damaikis.

Nice! Get those shafts in man. Early summer is almost here.

On my way to Golfsmith to hopefully acquire a SS Superslim 1.0 for my DB-4

What an excursion. I went to GS. I called before I went and asked if someone was there to do the regripping. I was told yes. I get there at 6:45. Apparently they close at 7. They couldnt have cared less that I was there. I was told "no one is here to do the regripping". I explained that I called ahead and the guy stumbled over his words and told me that the guy left. I left and went to PGA SS 30 minutes away. Got the SS in green. I rolled it in the putting green for about 20 minutes. Absolutely LOVE IT. Hat tip to JMan. Very very happy. And GS can go eat a turd.

What an excursion. I went to GS. I called before I went and asked if someone was there to do the regripping. I was told yes. I get there at 6:45. Apparently they close at 7. They couldnt have cared less that I was there. I was told "no one is here to do the regripping". I explained that I called ahead and the guy stumbled over his words and told me that the guy left. I left and went to PGA SS 30 minutes away. Got the SS in green. I rolled it in the putting green for about 20 minutes. Absolutely LOVE IT. Hat tip to JMan. Very very happy. And GS can go eat a turd.

I need to try that grip out, I've always been intrigued by it ever since Jman wrote about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back