Central NJ Golfers - Anyone want to play Sunday at 10:30am?

jlukes

Reaction score
Booked at 4-some at Mercer Oaks East. Let me know!

How much is it?

I can't remember when winter rates end. If it is standard rates, it would be $54 for out of county to walk. $16 for an 18 hole cart.

Ahhh. If I didnt have to drive an hour and half each way I would have probably done it. Maybe next time. Looks like the weather should be pretty decent. Hit it well my friend.

Ahhh. If I didnt have to drive an hour and half each way I would have probably done it. Maybe next time. Looks like the weather should be pretty decent. Hit it well my friend.

Know of any reasonable tracks halfway? I'd be down for meeting in the middle!

Know of any reasonable tracks halfway? I'd be down for meeting in the middle!

I dont know of any that are actually open right now. Maybe in a few weeks for sure. What town do you live in?

I dont know of any that are actually open right now. Maybe in a few weeks for sure. What town do you live in?

I'm down in Hamilton Square, right off 130/195/NJ Turnpike.

Agh, if I was up in NJ I would definitely play!

Beaver Brook in Annandale looks to be about 45-55 minutes from each of us.

Arghhhh just realized my wife scheduled a brunch Sunday................ Maybe in a few weeks we can play.

JLukes! I'm about 30 minutes down rt 130. I just made plans to play tomorrow at The Links in Marlton. Will be my first time out since November. I'll give you a shout after the rust is gone.

RH

Crap, No can do Sunday. Wish I could. Promised my wife I'd watch our daughter so she can go out with her friends for the day. Week after this one is looking prime if the forecast holds up though. 55* and sunny.

Crap, No can do Sunday. Wish I could. Promised my wife I'd watch our daughter so she can go out with her friends for the day. Week after this one is looking prime if the forecast holds up though. 55* and sunny.

I may be able to do the 10th which is next sunday. I have to go to Albany Saturday but its just for the day. Assuming I dont get kidnapped and made to stay overnight.

I may be able to do the 10th which is next sunday. I have to go to Albany Saturday but its just for the day. Assuming I dont get kidnapped and made to stay overnight.

OK, cool. When it gets a little closer we can all figure it out. I should be good to go, just want to see if the weather holds up.

I can get out tomorrow around noon if you're around? Theres a 11:40 east and 12:00 west available.

I can get out tomorrow around noon if you're around? Theres a 11:40 east and 12:00 west available.

Tomorrow is out for me. Got crossfit at 9am and then my buddy and I are going to golf Galaxy because he is 3 wood shopping.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Tomorrow is out for me. Got crossfit at 9am and then my buddy and I are going to golf Galaxy because he is 3 wood shopping.

Tell him to get a 913F and do burpies while we play. J/K, have a good day. Maybe next weekend then.

Where do you do crossfit around here?

It's over past grounds for sculpture. Cossfit mercer.

It's over past grounds for sculpture. Cossfit mercer.

Good stuff. Is there a Ryan Feeny there by chance? Just checked the website and one of the guys in the pic looks like him.

Anyone want to play Saturday around noon or Sunday morning?

Would love to but have to bring my daughter to see the easter bunny (brother in-law) Saturday and we're doing my bday stuff Sunday. If anything changes I may be able to do Saturday. Already was told I don't have to go but you know how that goes. Let me work on it and I'll let you know as we get closer.

I will be down at my sister's in Cherry Hill this weekend. If anyone wants to play a round on Sunday. I'm willing to drive to wherever...

Anyone want to play Saturday around noon or Sunday morning?

I knew I should have brought my clubs home. I'd be all over it.

Back