Ask The Pro forum...

tgtt

Reaction score
Handicap
Pros still around or have I missed something?

They are still here. They come on about once a week and answer questions. If one gets missed, I would recommend reposting it perhaps. Sometimes when lots of chatter end up in there, they will think that the threads have been answered already.

They are still here. They come on about once a week and answer questions. If one gets missed, I would recommend reposting it perhaps. Sometimes when lots of chatter end up in there, they will think that the threads have been answered already.

Thanks JB.

I wish there was a way to lock those threads so no one else could post there until after the pro's did. Seems like there is a lot of confusion among new people and the Tapatalk users in that place.

I wish there was a way to lock those threads so no one else could post there until after the pro's did. Seems like there is a lot of confusion among new people and the Tapatalk users in that place.

Yeah, it hard to see on Tapatalk unless I look for it, I tend to check every time I post to make sure I'm Not in the GolfTEC section

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, it hard to see on Tapatalk unless I look for it, I tend to check every time I post to make sure I'm Not in the GolfTEC section

Doesn't it say right underneath the thread title, which section it is in?

I usually have to scroll up to see the section it's in, the title shows up but the section is only shown when I scroll all the way up-Tapatalk 2

I tend to not look at the little writing underneath to be honest

I usually have to scroll up to see the section it's in, the title shows up but the section is only shown when I scroll all the way up-Tapatalk 2

I meant right on the the main page, before you get into the thread.

Not if you do new posts

I always do unread posts and mine tells me the area the thread is in. Just underneath in italics.

ehy5y4yz.jpg

I tend to not look at the little writing underneath to be honest

I agree chunky, I am actually the same way. And I have accidentally posted in an Ask The Pro thread too, but I usually check when someone is asking advice. I do wish people would preface their post with something that makes it obvious that it is an Ask the Pro thread. Even something as simple as "GolfTec pros:" should make people realize that it's not a general post, and a lot of people already do that.

I always do unread posts and mine tells me the area the thread is in. Just underneath in italics.

ehy5y4yz.jpg

Yeah as I said, I tend not to look at that. For one, I need glasses and really can't see that little writing clearly

Back