Ben Hogan gear at Wal-Mart

I went to WalMart this morning and tried some on. For the price they are very nice shorts. JMan, as to length they are what I would say is the same length as Nike, UA, Adidas or whoever. I would've bought a few pair but unfortunately they only come in even waist sizes and I am an odd at 33" so these are a no go for me. Unlike other shorts, I found that the sizing was quite accurate and comparable to real pants.

Many thanks Haggis! Def makes me feel better and that perhaps the model just had them pulled up to his navel. Gotta try them on for sure.

What'd you think about the material?

I am amazed how good these look online I can't wait to see them in person. What a deal and value!

Many thanks Haggis! Def makes me feel better and that perhaps the model just had them pulled up to his navel. Gotta try them on for sure.

I bought the black pair. To me the feel exactly like my Sligo shorts. Don't feel cheap like my Slazengar ones.

I'll definitely be taking a look at these!!

I bought the black pair. To me the feel exactly like my Sligo shorts. Don't feel cheap like my Slazengar ones.

Many thanks! Might go check these out tonight. I'm honestly kind of excited.

You'd think with it being WalMart that they'd get old man models like me where shorts and pants are worn lower on the waist to accommodate the beer compartment called a belly. I was actually impressed with the material. It wasn't paper thin like Adidas or some of the others yet it wasn't overly thick so that it felt like in warm weather it would be heavy and not breathe well. I definitely would've bought the black, khaki, and one of the checkered pattern ones had they fit. Compared to the $50-60 robbery that the big names get away with, these are definitely worth looking at. Off to Kohls tomorrow in search of odd waist sizes on the cheap.

You'd think with it being WalMart that they'd get old man models like me where shorts and pants are worn lower on the waist to accommodate the beer compartment called a belly. I was actually impressed with the material. It wasn't paper thin like Adidas or some of the others yet it wasn't overly thick so that it felt like in warm weather it would be heavy and not breathe well. I definitely would've bought the black, khaki, and one of the checkered pattern ones had they fit. Compared to the $50-60 robbery that the big names get away with, these are definitely worth looking at. Off to Kohls tomorrow in search of odd waist sizes on the cheap.

Yeah I noticed that they seem very breathable, l will definitely buy a couple shorts and shirts

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I just got back from a day on the range and I can tell you that the Ben Hogan collection is awesome! It was about 80 outside and I was nice and cool. The look of my shirt was even better in the sunlight. A definite must buy! 2 thumbs up.

Hey bud thank you. You truly have to get this shirt or one similar!

Yeah I think I saw a green one with that style, I love those shirts man

Just went with two different shirts hopefully they hold up well, I wear this type of shirt all the time.

My local Wally World doesn't have them in fluffy sizes...I think I am going to order a pair of shorts and a Shirt online and see how they do.

Mine doesn't have them either I went online since it was mentioned that they run pretty true to size.

Went to walmart last night and took a look at the ben hogan apparel they had in stock. I have to say it is some pretty nice apparel and the prices are fantastic with shorts being $16 and shirts being $16-$18. They didnt have my size in the shorts so i'm gonna swing by another walmart sometime this week and try a pair on to see how the fit is.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

I went back to sprawlmart after I went through this thread and saw more quality stuff

upyse4ez.jpg

9ese5ady.jpg

9edu6u8y.jpg

5ajy7e8a.jpg

e2a5ygur.jpg

Checked the Ben Hogan line this morning and I have to admit that I was impressed. Especially with the shorts. I will be getting a couple pair of those for sure.

I think a weekend errand to wally world is in order for this afternoon!

I think a weekend errand to wally world is in order for this afternoon!

Do it, you won't regret it, go to either Wally word, or sprawlmart, which ever one they have in your area there is a big difference between the two

My only concern with these is that, being 100% polyester, what will they fell like this summer, when it's 100+ degrees.

What is the difference between polyester 10 years ago and today. I know that Nike mixes some spandex in with their polyester. But, in the past, when I had some PGATour shirts that were 100% poly, I would roast in the them during the Summer. They were only good for Spring and Fall seasons, or after the sun went down.

My only concern with these is that, being 100% polyester, what will they fell like this summer, when it's 100+ degrees.

What is the difference between polyester 10 years ago and today. I know that Nike mixes some spandex in with their polyester. But, in the past, when I had some PGATour shirts that were 100% poly, I would roast in the them during the Summer. They were only good for Spring and Fall seasons, or after the sun went down.

Polyester is pretty much all I'll wear for summer golf anymore.

It's come a long way. This is not your father's Oldsmobile.

My wife came home about a week ago with one of the shirts. It seems like a very nice shirt. I've worn it once and it was super comfortable. The only logo on my was Ben Hogan in script on the sleeve. I have the black striped one and the logo was in black thread. So totally not visible for those who care.

I picked up 2 pairs of the shorts and a shirt for the Tx. trip

My wife came home about a week ago with one of the shirts. It seems like a very nice shirt. I've worn it once and it was super comfortable. The only logo on my was Ben Hogan in script on the sleeve. I have the black striped one and the logo was in black thread. So totally not visible for those who care.

My blue shirt had 'Ben Hogan' in blue stitching. I wish the stitching would've have been a bit more noticeable. Other than that, my wife wondered how many days in a row I was going to wear it. haha!

I reeeeeeeeeally need someone who's seen the shorts to give me an idea of the inseam if possible? If they're long enough I'll undoubtedly grab a couple of pair, I'm certainly not too proud.

I picked up a pair of the shorts last night and my 38" waist size hung down to touching the top of my knee caps, going back for 2 or 3 more pair today.

Yea, maybe if I could tear myself away from watching Jerry Springer I could leave my double-wide and get to Walmart.

This is quite the backhanded slap to us folks who have lived in a doublewide because that is what we could afford at the time. I also shop at Walmart all the time, but at the same time I have all my teeth and I didn't marry my sister.

Baldcopper needs to change his name to Minnesota D***head.

Back